Chapter 4

All of us went to our separated ways after having fun at the bar. Apparently, We couldn't find both Sunset and Twilight, but I'm pretty sure they're alright.

To make sure they're okay, I fished my phone out of my pocket and made a quick call to Sunset.

My phone rang for a few seconds, then she finally answered my call. "Sunset. Are you alright? Where are you." I spoke.

"Hey....Applejack." She nervously laughed.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"Nothing!" She began, laughing more nervously. "I'm just inside our house with Twilight."

"You're what?" I began, smiling. "Does that mean you guys made up?"

"Well...after a few arguments, we did and we kind of...ended up on my bed." She giggled.

"Oh, of course." I chuckled, "I just call to check the two of you but since the two of you seems to be perfectly okay, I'm gonna hang up."

"Alright, drive safe sis." Sunset finished.

I placed my phone inside my pocket and went to my Ducati that was parked in front of the bar. I was about to hop on it when saw Rarity waiting at the Bus stop.

I smiled as I quickly put in the keys and ride towards her. When I finally reached her, I stopped in front of Rarity and removed my helmet.

"Oh my, Applejack?" She asked. I hopped out of the motorcycle and went towards the back compartment to grab her a spare helmet.

Once the spare helmet is in my hands, I faced her and putted the helmet on her head. "Hop on, love. I'll give you a ride." I spoke as I climbed on my Ducati.

She gave me an adorable smile before climbing on the motorcycle behind me.

"Hold tight," I said, grabbing both of her hands from the back, putting them on my waist. Then I started the engine and began to drive on the streets.

"You're going home, right?" I asked, still focused on the road.

"Actually, no." Rarity began, hugging me tight. "I wanted to go to the mall since it's still open but I change my mind." Then she added, "Since you already know my house...can I stay at yours tonight?"

I chuckled. "Sure."

She squealed excitedly as I drove towards my house. When we finally reached my house, I park my motorcycle in the garage and went towards the front door with Rarity beside me.

Unlocking the door, we went inside my house. But we're both shocked when we saw how messy inside.

"Isn't this..." Rarity began, picking up a piece of clothe. "Isn't this Twilight's blouse?"

Then suddenly, it hit me.

"Sunset..." I groaned as I began to pick up the scattered clothes on the ground.

"Sunset?" She asked.

I turned around to face her. "Remember when Sunset and Twilight disappeared in the bar awhile ago?" I spoke. Rarity tilted her head in confusion. "Those two ended up here."

"Can you elaborate please?"

"They had sex." I started, pointing to the clothes. "And these clothes on the floor belong to them."

"Oh my god-" She gasped. "Oh my..."

The two of us stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Okay, okay...let's go upstairs?" I asked smiling

(Still editing but i guess you can still read it)