Chapter 8

Walking in the streets of Canterlot was pretty great. today I didn't step on any gum so thank god, and it's also great especially when your walking with your crush. But a red headed girl ruined the moment because she keep smirking at me like an idiot so it make it's even more awkward between me and Rarity.

As we reach the gate of Canterlot High, we saw the others hanging around the statue. We went towards them and everyone greet us 'good morning' and 'hello'. Since Sunset is beside me and  Twilight is there too, It's a little bit awkward between them too. Good for you Sunset. Good for you.

"Morning Darling-" I took this opportunity to tease her a bit. I went towards her and grab her hands, making her look at me. "A-Applejack, darling...w-what are you doing?" she said. I can see her face turned red making me laugh. Keep yourself Applejack! don't laugh! I looked at her without expression. "What?" she gave me the 'Applejack, your hands, what the fuck!' look. I didn't response and still look at her with no expression.

Rainbow Dash went towards us and gave as a look. "Hold on...what the fuck is going on." She said grinning. Everyone went towards us, grinning. "Are you fucking seeing this!" she said, pointing at us. Rarity smiled nervously as she tried to remove my hands on her hands. But of course, I didn't let go. "I-It's not what you think...!" she started, looking at me. "Applejack...let go...! Everyone is looking at us!" She whispered, I only smiled at her. 

"I'll get back to you, cowgirl." She whispered, looking at me. I smirked at her. "I'd like to see you try, Fashionista." 

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

Morning Class was boring. only Twilight and Sunset are participating. Those two nerds, always competing with each other. Mr. Whooves finished his class and dismissed all of us because, of course it's lunch time. After putting my things inside my backpack, I went towards Sunset and Twilight who's still arguing about the right solution on one of the most unsolved mathematical problems on earth. "Hey lovebirds. Stop arguing about that and let's go to the cafeteria." I said pulling both of them outside the classroom to the cafeteria. 

As we enter the cafeteria. We bought our food first and went towards our table. "I'm telling you Twilight, It's a=b+c! The question is asking about the triangle's-" Twilight cut Sunset off. Here we go again. "according to my calculation, it's c=a+b! It's asking about the hypotenuse of the triangle!" She started, but Rainbow butted in. "Enough, egghead. I can't eat my burrito when all I hear is your voice." She said, making Twilight look at her. "You shut your mouth, Dash. I'm just smarter than you, grade 1!" 

"Oh did you just called me grade 1? as I remember. You can't beat Sunset's grade in Physics!" She started, oh no... "Plus, you can't beat my grades in Physical Education. That's your only line of 8 grade!" She started. Twilight glared at her. "It's 89 Rainbow Dash, and we're talking about real grades here!" She yelled. Rainbow Dash placed her burrito down the table. "You call yourself smart?! then why didn't you know that Physical Education have grades too!" And of course, Someone needs to butted in in this situation! "ENOUGH!!!!" Pinkie pie said. Thank goodness. 

"My beautiful Twiley, that's enough...and you too Dashie." She said as the two went back to their seats. "Geez...you two are so loud..." Fluttershy said looking at them. "Finally you two are done!" I started. "I was thinking...have you ever been on a band-" Suddenly, I felt something between my legs. Okay, Rarity has begun. Rarity smirked as she slowly move hands between my legs outside, not inside* sending me shivers all over my body. Okay, she's doing great on her revenge. 

"What's that Applejack?" Twilight said looking at me. I can hear Rarity doing an evil laugh. "Yeah, what are you trying to say...darling?" She said smirking. "I-I was saying...have you ever been on a b-band-!!" She just hit my sensitive spot! not that spot you're thinking right now. "Applejack, we can't understand you." She's hitting it, Oh my god she's hitting it! Rarity laugh beside me. "Y-yeah we can't understand you..." she said trying to keep her laughter. I have no choice but to put my head down. I'm totally blushing right now. 

"Why are you laughing Rarity?" Rainbow Dash said, Oh no...I can feel Rarity's hand stop a bit. "N-nothing?" she said as she started to move her hands again. I grab her hand and tried to remove it but failed. Pinkie Pie went towards us and saw everything Rarity's doing. She quickly move her hand away from my legs. This is so fucking Embarrassing!!! "OMG! Rarity, Applejack. What the fuck are you doing!?" Pinkie Pie said laughing. "R-Rarity! Rarity started it...!" I said blushing.

Dang it...

________________________________

Okay...that's all for tonight. Daisuki desu!! uWUUUUU