Chapter 29

Me and Rarity have been dating for 8 months and today was the annual school prom. As I finally wear the women suit Rarity both me yesterday, I went out of my room seeing Sunset fixing her neck tie in front of the mirror located near the door. "Looking good, Sunshine." I said closing the door. She look at me before smiling. "Same with you. Damn it, how does this stupid neck tie works!?" She said still struggling with her neck tie. I went towards her, grabbing the neck tie from her hands.

"Why don't we just throw this, let's not wear any neck tie." I said as I remove my neck tie, removing few buttons on my long sleeves polo shirt. She smirked, facing me. "Remove mine, Mom." She said. I chuckled as I remove few buttons on her long sleeves. "Aren't you my Mom?" I said smirking. She went towards the table, grabbing her phone. "I am, you're my mother but I'm your sugar mommy." She said making me laugh.

"What? since when did you become my sugar mommy, you never give me money." I said. She chuckled. "Since tonight." She said. I giggled as we both went outside the house. "I'll tell Twilight." She laugh before pouting. "You know I was joking, right?"

"I know, I was joking too." I said as we both laugh. I already fed Winona so all we have to do is wait for our ride, Cheese Sandwich. We all decided to use one car and Cheese Sandwich volunteer himself as our 'driver' for the night.

Our ride stopped in front of my house. Pinkie pop her head outside the car smiling like an idiot. Typical Pinkie Pie. "Get inside! we still need to get Rarity and Twilight!" She said. Me and Sunset quickly climb inside Cheese Sandwich car as we went towards Twilight's house first.

We stop in front of Twilight's two story house, as Sunset climb outside the car to pick her girlfriend on the front door. We waited for a few seconds before Twilight went outside her house. Sunset's jaw literally dropped when she saw Twilight wearing a sleeveless dress and doesn't wear any glasses. It took us 30 seconds to stop Sunset from staring and drooling in front of Twilight.

"Twilight, you look good." I said. Twilight smiled before smirking at me. "You'll drool too when you see Rarity later." She said making me blushed. We ride towards Rarity's house and when we reach it, I climb outside the car to pick my girlfriend from her front door. I saw her parent's car so I guess she's not alone. As I rang the doorbell, Mrs. Bouffant appeared on Rarity's door.

"Applejack, dear, you look good!" She said smiling at me. I smiled back. "Thank you Mrs. Bouffant, do you mind if ask if Rarity's done?" I asked. She beamed a smile at me. "Oh no, no, I don't mind. I'll call her for you." She said as she look back, staring at the stairs. "Rarity! your girlfriend is here to pick you up!" She said before looking back at me.

"She's always 'fashionably' late." She said giggling. "Don't worry, I can wait patiently for her. I'll just deal with them later." I said pointing towards Cheese Sandwich's direction. Mrs. Bouffant laugh. "Oh I see." Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. As soon as I saw Rarity coming down the stairs, everything went slow motion like the time stop.

"Applejack, darling are you okay? a fly will enter if you do not close your mouth." She said smirking. I stared at her before I realized that I was already drooling. "O-oh um, it's just you look...beautiful." I said, still amazed at the beauty in front of me. "Aren't I already beautiful?" She said, still smirking. "O-of course! but you look more beautiful when you're wearing that...dress." I said blushing.

"You lovebirds everyone is waiting! let me take a picture of you two!" Mrs. Bouffant said grabbing both of our attentions. After taking a picture, we went towards Cheese Sandwich's car and climb inside of it. Rainbow began to argue about what took us so long to get inside the car, but we ignored her and ride towards Canterlot High School.

As we entered the school gym, we saw different lights and design all over the gym. It was Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich who planned this prom and I'll tell you what if you're here with me, you'll see how great the venue is! "Pinkie! Cheese! the freaking venue is epic!" Rainbow Dash said beside Fluttershy. Cheese wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. Pinkie pie beamed. "Of course it's epic, Me and Cheese planned this prom!"

Tonight is a blast! everyone was dancing in the middle of the dance floor, some of them are drinking punch in the counter, and some of them are making out. Just to let you know that the middle school and high school are joining us on the prom. Principal Celestia decided that since the Friendship Game this year was cancelled, Middle school and High school are allowed to joined senior high's annual prom.

When the 'kissing' incident that happened on Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich's party, Rarity never let go of my hands anymore. Not that I wanted her to let go of mine, of course I love spending time with her tonight. As we both went towards the counter to drink punch, we accidentally bumped into her sister, Sweetie Belle, who's eyes are blood shot from crying.

"Sweetie! what happened to you?!" Rarity said. Sweetie Belle wiped her tears before looking at us. "I saw Applebloom kissing Scootaloo!" She said, as she began to cry again. Me and Rarity look at each other. "Maybe, there's an explanation to this, so don't cry okay? I'll talk to Applebloom." I said, hoping Sweetie Belle would feel better and thank god she does now.

I said goodbye to both sisters to talk to Applebloom. Rarity kind of argue with me a little bit since she's worries the 'kissing' incident will happened again but I told her It'll be fine. As I went towards the crowded place inside the gym, I saw Applebloom fighting with someone. And I guess that someone is the Scootaloo guy, oh wait it's a girl. No, boy. What?

"God damn it Scoot!" Applebloom said trying to punch Scootaloo but three random students are trying to stop her from fighting. Scootaloo trace her fingers on her hair as she look at Applebloom with a worried face. "It was a dare, I swear!" Scootaloo said. The three random student's accidentally let go of Applebloom and my darn sister took the opportunity to punch Scootaloo in face. that must've hurt a lot.

"Stop lying! I know you liked me for years!" Applebloom said as Scootaloo crash on the floor. I quickly went between them. "What in tarnation- stop it!" I said. Suddenly, Rainbow appeared on the scene. "Is this a fight? sweet!- Oh no, Scootaloo what did you do this time?" I look at Rainbow, confused. "You know her?" I asked. "She's my step sister." Rainbow Dash started. She look at her sister. "Now, what did you do."

After sorting things out, I went to find Rarity on the crowd. but instead of seeing her okay, I saw the worst thing ever. Rara is there in front of Rarity, pointing a gun at her. Worst fucking day...

__________________________
SECOND TO THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS! i'M GONNA MISS THIS STORY :'<