Chapter 28

"Oh my, your girlfriend is so beautiful!" Mom said placing her hands on Rarity's cheeks. She pulled Rarity in the kitchen, motioning her to sit on the dinning table. Well, not literally sit on the dining table "So where did you two met?" Said Mom, who sat in front of Rarity. Rarity smiled. " at Canterlot High School Ms. Smith, we bumped into each other."

"That was lovely! Did you heard that dear, Mac?" She said looking at Dad. But both Big Mac and Dad look at Mom with a confused look on their faces. "I mean't my husband." Mom said making me laugh. Mom look at Rarity before smiling nervously. "Well, I guess we're the only one who's going to talk all night!" Mom said.

"Oh, Rarity, dear." Mom said holding Rarity's hands. Rarity look at her. "Yes?" Mom look straight into her eyes. Okay, something off. I can feel it. But Oh well, I trust my Mom. I know she'll never say anything embarrassing. As I waited for Mom to talk, I grab the pitcher that was above the table and grab my self a water. "Did Applejack force you to do...intimate stuff?"

The moment Mom said that. I spilled the water and literally choked on it. "A-Applejack, are you alright!?" Rarity said. I smiled nervously at Rarity before glaring at Mom. "M-Mom! seriously!?" I said but Mom rolled her eyes. Damn it. "What? I have to make sure your not forcing your girlfriend to do the thing- Rarity, did Applejack force you?" Rarity started blushing. Damn it, Mom! "W-well we kissed but...I can't really a-answer your question..." She said scratching the back of her neck.

"I knew it! Applejack, I know you're old enough but at least get intimate with her until she's 20!"

"Mom! please, stop it!" I said, face palming myself. "W-we didn't do that thing!-" I'm bad at lying, curse my honesty!!! "I know you Applejack, you're my daughter. I literally know when you're lying at me." Mom said. I rolled my eyes. "F-fine! but that's a private stuff between 'us' only!" I said blushing in embarrassment.

"Oh my, of all the stuff you can get from your father, why his pervertness." Mom said, dramatically face palming herself. Is there even a word 'pervertness'?! "Mom." I said frowning. Mom giggled before smiling at us. "Oh come on I was just joking!" She said patting my head. I'm 18, and she's still treating me like a kid. Damn, I'm so lucky to have her.

After that embarrassing thing that happened. Finally we started eating, as a Family. The only person who's missing is Rarity's parents. As I placed the dishes on the sink since Big Mac said he'll wash the dishes for me, I look at Rarity. "Hey, do you want to see my room?" I said smiling. She smiled at me. "Sure, I want to see your picture when you're a kid." She said giggling as we both went upstairs.

As I open the door, Rarity's jaw dropped. She quickly entered the room fishing her phone from her pocket. "Oh my, Applejack you baby!" She said smiling while taking a picture of me wearing a big cowboy hat in a diaper. As she look around, she saw a familiar person. "Hey Jackie, isn't this Rainbow Dash?" She said pointing at a picture where Rainbow Dash's hair is still blue she's wearing a dress frowning. I laugh.

"Oh yes, Rainbow want's me to throw that picture but I decided not too." I said. Rarity smirked as she took a picture of it. "Great! I have something to use when she blackmailed me." She said making chuckled. She around and saw tones of pictures. Me with Fluttershy, Rainbow, but Mostly Sunset Shimmer. But there's one picture she saw on the bed side table.

"Applejack, where did you get this?" She said showing me a picture of a girl with a purple hair. I grabbed the picture and smiled. "Oh this? when I was a kid, We went to Equestria for a vacation. And when we went to the amusement park, I saw this girl crying in the corner. I went towards her and asked her what's wrong and she said, she's lost. So to cheer her up, I win her a cat. After giving her the cat, her parent's suddenly appeared."

"To remember her, I asked her parent's to take a picture of us." I said. Rarity sat on the bed and motioned me to sit beside her, and I did what she told me. "Applejack, do you know the reason why I have a huge crush on a country girl like you?" She said smiling. I smirked at her. "Tell me the reason." I said. She look at the ground before looking at me. "When I was a little kid, I got lost in a amusement park and a girl with a country accent help me. She cheered me up with a white cat she win on a game. I named the cat Opal and still alive and living on my parent's house."

"After that I never saw her until one day, I saw her in a magazine modeling AA Inc. bikini products. Do you know who she is?" She said smiling. I stared at her before I realized what she just said.

"You're the girl in the amusement park?!" I said looking at Rarity with a shock expression all over my face. She giggled before pulling me towards the bed hugging me tight. "Aren't I cute back then?" She said still giggling. I hugged her back. "You are." I said, staring back at her. I gave her a quick peck on the lips before smirking at her. "Do you want me to continue?" I said seductively. she gulped before smirking. "Didn't your Mom said you can't get intimate with me until we're 20 years old?" She said making me smirked.

"Okay then, we'll only do this until we're 20 years old. you can't kiss me anymore." I said standing up, but she stopped me. I knew she wanted this, hehe. "I never said I don't want too." She said. I smirked at her before pinning her on the bed.

_______________________________
New chapter. bye!