Chapter 12

(I guess some of you REALLY waited for this chapter, so here it is!)

Read at your own risk!!!

"A-Ahh..." She said, moaning as I roam my free hand on her waist. I went towards her neck and started sucking it. She wrapped her arms around me, tight, feeling the pleasure. I pulled away, as I remove her top revealing a black laced bra. As much as I love it, that bra really need to go. I quickly remove her bra and throw it across the room. I quickly suck it making her moan. "H-hmmp!" She moan covering her mouth. After being satisfied on her breast, I pulled away. I slowly remove my shirt as I look at her reaction, I can tell that I'm turning her on. I smirked.

I grab her hand, removing it from her mouth. I pinned both of her hands above her head as I slowly went down and put my fingers inside her. I can feel her breathing heavily as I thrust my fingers faster.

"A-Applejack..." She said, "Hmm...?" I said, still kissing her neck, she gripped my shirt tight. "M-My stomach suddenly ache...I need to go to the bathroom..." She said, making me stopped. Well fuck...

I was sitting in my bed as Rarity went towards the bathroom. Did I went to far!? what if I hurt her?! Fuck sake Applejack, "You idiot...!" I said, covering my face with my hands. Suddenly, I smell something weird. Smells like...blood?! I look at my hand and saw a blood in my fingers. I went to far didn't I!? You stupid-

Rarity came out of the bathroom, covering her chest, blushing. I quickly went towards her. "Rarity, a-are you okay?!" I said looking at her, her face turn red. "I think my...menses are here..." She said. That was her menstruation? well fuck... I quickly pull her towards the bed and hug her. "Why are you worried so much?" She said, I look at her. "I thought I took your virginity because I saw a blood on my fingers." I said smiling, her face suddenly turn red. she quickly look away. "What's is wrong with you! why are you thinking that!!!" She said, I hug her from the back as I laugh.

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

I woke up from the bed as the sunlight coming outside the window hits my face. I look at my side and realized that I was hugging a naked Rarity from the back. I kissed her on the neck before climbing out of my bed to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I looked at her one more time before going out of my room to the kitchen. As I reach the kitchen, I saw Sunset putting on her own apron. I smiled. "Hey Mom, morning." I said grabbing my apron on the side of the refrigerator, she look at me and smiled. "Hey, Applejack. So...does pork chop sounds good to you or do you want pork steak?" She said, I smiled as I grab the pack of meat. "Let's do both." I said, she smiled at me before smirking.

"Looks like you woke up happy, does something 'amazing' happened last night between you and Rarity~?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Nope." I said. She rolled her eyes as she started cutting the onions. "Stop copying Big Mac, I know you're lying." Sunset said smirking. I smiled, as I started marinated the pork chop. "Fine, Yes, Something happened last night." I said, opening the stove. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Holy cow, AJ! You wild horse, you're serious!?" She said laughing. I didn't answer, I only smiled, blushing. "You are serious! WHAHA-" Sunset's laugh was cut off by a loud yell coming from Twilight and Pinkie Pie's room.

"Wait...is that, Twilight?" Sunset said. Wow, worried so much? Suddenly, Twilight came out of the room blushing, followed by Pinkie pie. "T-Twilight! I'm sorry, You know we were both drunk last night!" Pinkie Pie said, Twilight at her. "Please...leave me alone for minute!" She said, going inside the bathroom. Pinkie Pie sigh, sitting on the sofa. "Hey, Pinkie, What happened?" I said. She looked at me, worried. Okay, something is wrong.

"Something happened between me and Twilight last night."

_______________________________________________

lol, sorry cliffhangerr