Chapter 25

"You didn't speak at all, are really that nervous?" I said, laughing at a blushing Rarity beside me. She look at me, pouting like a kid making me laugh more. "Who wouldn't be nervous when you bumped into the famous founder of AA Inc?!" She started, I grab her hands. "He even complimented me!" I look at her and smiled. "Well, the compliment is true though." I said making her blushed, again. "Stop fluttering me!" She said making me giggled. I started teasing her. "But I want to. My girlfriend is so beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, cute, sexy-"

"S-Stop it!!!" She said. A color of red spread all over her face. "Okay fine...gorgeous-"

"Jackie!"

"Okay, okay. Where do you want to eat, Rares?" I said smiling an idiot. Geez, I really love teasing her. She pouted at me before smiling. "Anywhere, darling." She said. I look at her smirking. "Then let's just eat at the house." I said grinning. she gave me the 'Are you serious?' look. I look at her like nothing happened, then laugh. "I'm joking!" I started, laughing at her reaction. "Does McDonalds sound good to you?" I asked, she smiled. "Of course, as long as there's french fries." She said giggling, making me smile.

We went inside the McDonalds and I told Rarity to find a seat for the both of us while I am gong to order our food. When it's my turn to order, a lady wearing a McDonald's uniform and smiled at me. "Welcome to McDonalds, what is your order?" She said. I look at her and smiled. "I'll have 2 double cheese burger with TLC, 1 large and 1 small french fries, 2 sundae, and 2 medium cokes." I said. I waited for few minutes then the same lady gave my order. I paid for my order then I went towards Rarity who's sitting beside the window.

I place the food on the table and sat in front of her. "Since you like fries so much, here." I said, giving her the large fries, one of the burger, sundae, and coke. She beamed a smile at me. "Thank you!" She said pulling me for a kiss, making me smile. Suddenly, we heard something- no, someone spoke. "Gays. All of the place, why are they eating here?" A a young woman in 20's said, who's eating beside us. The girl in front of her spoke. "Adagio, shut up. it's also not your place to judge people." She said. The woman named Adagio rolled her eyes.

"You shut up, Sonata. Didn't you saw them kissed awhile ago? I literally lost my appetite!" Adagio said to the girl named Sonata. I look at Rarity who's getting mad. I have to do something. "Oh shut up!-"

"Excuse me, are you talking about us?" I said looking at them. Sonata smile at us nervously. "I'm really sorry, my friend here is just having her menstruation-" Adagio then cut her off. "Oh Fuck off, Sonata." Adagio started, now looking at me and Rarity. "Of course we are talking about the two of you! you two are the only gays inside McDonalds." She said. Suddenly, I saw that she was wearing a familiar uniform, making me smirked.

"I see you're working at AA Inc, what's your position miss?" I said smiling, she look at me up and down before rolling her eyes. "Oh yes, I'm working at the famous AA Inc. and my position? I'm almost the secretary of the founder of AA Inc!" she started, smirking while looking at me. "Unlike you, you're probably working at a dirty farm..." She said. Rarity lost her temper. "You stupid slut, do you know who are you messing with!?" She said, I look at her and gave her a 'I got this' look. She took a deep breath before looking away.

Adagio look at Rarity. "Oh sweetie you're gorgeous! A lot of man are looking for a girl like you, why did you turn gay?" She said. Rarity was about speak but I cut her off. "So you're almost the secretary of the founder of AA Inc.? Do you mind if you tell me the founder's name?" I asked. she smirked. "Oh you know, Bright Mac Smith. I didn't know a freak would be interested in such a famous man." She said. I ignore what she said and just smiled at her. "Do you know the names of his family members?" I asked.

"Of course! He has a wife, because his not gay. " She started. "His wife's name is Pear, he has a son Big Mac Smith, two daughter, Jacqueline and Aubrey Smith. wait why am I talking to a gay like you?!" She said glaring at me. I only smirked as I fish my wallet on my pocket. "Well miss, I would like to introduce myself to you." I started, giving her my I.D. "The one you just called freak and gay awhile ago was one of your boss's daughter." Her eyes widen when she saw my I.D. "Ms. Adagio, my name is Jacqueline Smith, daughter of Bright Mac Smith. and this is Rarity Belle, a fashion designer in Equestria." I said. She look at me before glaring.