Chapter 18

"So Applejack, right?" Betty said. I nodded. Right now, We were talking in Rarity's kitchen. "You haven't answer my question yet, deary. What do you want with my daughter?" She said. I already knew this question was coming, and I will give her the best answer for Rares. "I don't want anything from your daughter, ma'am." I said, calmly looking at her. She look at me confused. "You don't want anything from her? then why are you getting intimated with her?" She said. I look at Rarity who is also confused then look back at Ms. Bouffant. "I don't want anything from your daughter. Not her money, or something she owns. What I really want is your daughter." I said looking at Rarity. She look at her mom then at me then blushed.

"Your daughter is a very special person to me, and I will do everything it takes to show her how much I love her. I know most people doesn't approve on same sex relationship so if you're worried about me giving up because of them, discrimination from people will not hinder me from courting your daughter." I started, I can see Ms. Bouffant having teary eyes. "So ma'am, If you're concern about Rarity's future with me, you don't need to worry because I will work hard for your daughter's future." I finished. Ms. Bouffant started wiping her tears using her fingers. While Rarity on my side, The redness of her face becomes worst.

"Oh My God, If Rarity's father is listening to you, he would have cry worst than me! that was so romantic!" She said giggling, making me smiled. "U-um by the way, where is Father?" She asked, stuttering. Her Mother started thinking. "Oh, He was just driving your sister to your house. Sweetie Belle misses you so much and she wanted to introduce to us her girlfriend." Ms.Bouffant said smiling. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

A white man with a moustache enter the house, holding a cooked chicken from take-out, smiling. "Honey, Rarity, I'm here!" He said greeting his Family. He went towards the kitchen and saw us sitting on the dinning table. His eyes suddenly fall on me. "Who's this girl here, sweetheart?" He said placing the cooked chicken on the kitchen counter. I look at her father offering my right hand to shake. "Good evening Sir. my name is Jacqueline Smith but Applejack is good, and I'm..." I look at Rarity before looking into her Father. "I'm Rarity Belle's suitor." I said smiling. He gladly accepted my offer to shake and smiled at me.

"Wow Rarity has many suitor but you're the first one to enter our house." He said jokingly, making her wife laugh. Rarity blushed, making me smile. "Well I'm glad to hear that you trusted me the most." I said smiling. Her Father sat beside her wife. "It's not that we don't trust her suitor, it's because Rarity doesn't want them to stay." He said chuckling. He look at me. "Oh my name is Hondo Flanks, but some called me Magnum. " He said. "Well, it;s nice to meet you Sir Magnum."

"Daddy, where's my sister?" Rarity asked beside me. "outside the house comforting her girlfriend. i think her girlfriend is shy." He said chuckling. The door suddenly burst open revealing a girl in a sophomore year.she went towards Rarity giving her bear hug. "Sis, I missed you!" She said making Rarity giggled. She then look at me. "Hello, I think I saw you before...Right! on Rarity's magazine collection!" She said smiling. I smiled back at her. "It's nice to meet Rarity's younger sister."I said making her smiled.

"Oh Right, I want you to meet my girlfriend! Abbi, you can come out now." She said looking on the corner of the living room. Abbi? that's weird. Then suddenly a red headed girl went out of the corner. "Um hi, my name is Abbigail Smith but you can call me Applebloom. I'm Sweetie Belle's girlfriend-" She stopped talking when we met each other's eyes. "Applejack? what are you doing here?" She said confused. I look at her. "I'm courting Rarity. Sweetie Belle's sister. What about you, what are you doing here?" I asked, also confused. "I'm about to do the same thing! though I'm already dating her...wait what?" She said looking at me. We both gulped. "Sweetie Belle..." I said looking at her. "Applejack...do you mean..."

"Were both courting Mr. Flanks and Ms. Bouffant's daughter!?" We both said. What a fucking surprise.

________________________________

sorry to those Scootabelle shippers but I like Sweetiebloom more, though scootaloo will appear on the climax of the story where worst part of the story will appear. mostly chapter 20 and above. WANT A CLUE? nah, I don't want to ruin the excitement of the story pfft. Bye!