Special Chapter

"Applejack, Oh my God!" I said. I quickly went towards Applejack and kneel beside her. No, this can't be happening! "No, no, no, don't leave me. Please! someone call 911!!!" I said, staring at my bloody girlfriend. Rara, you fucking bitch!

"Applejack, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Before Rara could reach the both of us, Sunset came, knocking Rara out. She look at Rara for a second before look at Applejack, with a worried face. She quickly run, and kneel beside Applejack. Where the god damn ambulance! "Hey, Applejack, everything going to be fine." Sunset said. Yes, everything is fine Applejack.

As we reach the nearest hospital, they trasfer Applejack to a gurner and quickly took her to the emergency room. I hold Applejack's hands, crying. Come on Rarity, stop crying. You're making it worse. I look straight into her eyes. "Applejack, live for me okay? I can't lose you..." I said as I hold her hands tight. Right at that moment, she tried her best to lift her body and gave me one last kiss before closing her eyes.

"A-Applejack?"

"Applejack!"

"Apple-" My eyes suddenly open. I look around and saw everyone looking at me. "She's probably dreaming about that girl again." Rainbow Dash started looking at me. "Hey you okay, why are you crying?" She said. I'm crying? I quickly place my fingers on my cheeks and I' literally crying. Why? "I-I don't know...it was that weird dream again." I started. I look at them. "Where are we?" I asked. Twilight placed her hands on my shoulder. "Still on the classroom, you slept on Mr. Whooves class." She said. I placed my hands on my forehead.

"W-well, thank you for staying with me. I still have to go to my locker." I said. Twilight smiled. "Sure, I still have to tour someone." She said. I bid my goodbye and went outside the classroom. While walking, my phone vibrated on my pocket. i look into it and it was Pinkie Pie. while reading shits that Pinkie Pie send on our gc, I accidentally bumped into something, perhaps someone...

We stared into each others eyes. My eyes widen when I realized something. She's a country girl! every inch of her is simply amazing, especially her freckles, eiii!!! After our staring contest, I quickly push her away, blushing. "Can't you see I was walking?" I said. Rarity, why do you have to be so rude!? "I'm very sorry, I was focused on this pape-"That voice...is familiar.

"Watch where you going dear, I don't want to break a nail" I said looking at her one last time before walking away. I know I heard that voice...but where? "W-wait! do we know each other?" She said making me stop. Do we? I look back at her. No that's impossible! "In your dreams." I said rolling my eyes before walking away. Damn it, Rarity.

I quickly grab my phone on my pocket. "Guys, I bumped into a country girl." I said on the text. "You mean the one in your dreams?" Twilight reply. Is she the girl in my dreams? "I don't know, but she sure is hot!!!" I said smiling.

I can't wait to meet her, wonder what's her name..

____________________________
This story is finally done! really. Thank you for reading this everyone!