Chapter 1 : Our First Encounter

3rd person POV:

"Sakura!!" Tsukasa chirped as he jumped and hugged Sakura. "Tsukasa-kun!" Another voice chirped "Fukushu-chan!" Tsukasa chirped as he see another fellow ghost

"Where were you?" Fukushu asked as she went towards the ceiling and hang upside down. "Visiting Amane! He was so happy to see me!" Tsukasa said as he glide in the air. "You even make your clothes match like his?" Sakura asked.

Tsukasa was then surrounded by a black fog, the fog then disapppeared, revealing Tsukasa's actual clothes "Yup" Tsukasa grinned

"Are any of us gonna meet your twin, Tsukasa-kun??" Fukushu playfully asked "Maybe~" Tsukasa joked "TeHeHe!" Fukushu giggled

"Fukushi-chan, what about you go outside a little?" Tsukasa suggested "sure!" Fukushu said as she disappeared from the ceiling.

Fukushu got access to an another room and decided to go down at the hallway. Nobody can see her, unless their Exorcist or Fellow ghost like her. Fukushu decided to play pranks.

Fukushu went up to the ceiling and play pranks on the students. Fukushu then saw a student alone in the hallway. Fukushu then crawled in the ceiling, she hanged upside down

"RAHHHHHH!!!" Fukushu screamed "WAHH!!" The student cried in fear. And dropped into the floor.

"Pft-Hahahahaha!" Fukushu laughed as she disabled her ability to let other people see her

"Wh-Why did you scared me?!" The student cried as she looked up. Fukushu stopped laughing

'I could have sworn I disabled it' Fukushu thought in confussion. The radish-legged girl stood up and and repeated the question

"Why did you scared me?!" Yashiro asked. As Yashiro blinked, Fukushu scared her again and ran away before the Radish girl noticed.

Once Fukushu was about to go back, she heard Sakura's voice in the speakers.

"Have you heard of this ghost? Fukushu Of The Closet?

you cant summon her unless your desperate enough. if a lady appeared. say the information of your revenge immeadiatly or else she will strangle you to death for wasting her time.

If you've succeded, she will avenge you and do what you asked."

The speaker then became silent. Fukushu was confussed and went to the broad-casting club. Turns out, she is now a school rumor. Fukushu was excited about it.

(Where Mitsiba joined Tsukasa)

Fukushu, hanged upside down in the ceiling of her favorite room. The old school Closet. This is the place where Tsukasa found her and helped her.

Fukushu heard footsteps and hid in the ceiling (the ceiling... actually more like a bushes of wires)

'Its the Raddish-girl!' Fukushu thought 'does she want revenge about me scaring her?' 3 people came in.

'Oh! Their the people that Natsuhiko-kun and Sakura-chan talked about before! An Exorcist, an Assitant, and a School Mystery'

"I-I...Uh.." Kou stuttered. My then hanged upside down and my face met with an identical facial as Tsukasa-kun. We stared each other for a while.

They didnt tell their revenge, So I will strangle them. I Started picking up the Blond boy and went up in the ceiling "K-Kou-Kun!!" Yashiro cried

"Yashiro, stay here!" Hanako said as he went to the ceiling and found Fukushu starting to wrap wires around the Exorcist.

"Let.Him.Go!" Hanako shouted as he launched at Fukushu with his knife. Fukushu dodged and tried to kicked Hanako's face. Hanako also dodged it.

"Release the boy, Fukushu Of The Closet!" Hanako yelled. "Wow, Honorable No.7 is really formal, huh?" Fukushu giggled

Hanako's POV:

"Release the boy, Fukushu Of The Janitor Closet!" I yelled out of frustration. "Wow, Honorable No.7 is really formal, huh?" The ghost giggled. My cheeks suddenly heated up a little but went away as I focused to get the kid out

After quite the intense battle, I managed to get the kid free and immeadiatly got out of the ceiling. "Yashiro!" I yelled and grabbed them out of the Closet. After that, they went home and I went back to the bathroom. My head dizzy about the fight.

I thought about that Girl again. My cheeks got a little hotter and im sweating. I managed to get her out of my head and went to the bathroom window, gazing at the night filled with stars and fell asleep there.

Fukushi's POV:

I went to the broad-casting club, and hanged upside down. "Such a tiring fight" I said out of exhaution. "You fought someone?" Tsukasa asked "mhm"

The Broad-casting club is only occupied by me, Tsukasa-kun and Mitsuba-kun. "Welp, night" I said as I went to a couch and fell asleep there.

'Thats quite of an encounter...' I thought as I drifted to sleep