Chapter 7 : "Lemme go!"

3rd person POV:

Fukushu opened her eyes and saw the early morning sunrays leaked from the window. Fukushu saw that she was tied up.

She looked beside her and saw Hanako still fast asleep. Fukushu attempts to stand up, but falls flat on her face. Fukushu got up and tried again.
The same result from the last attempt.

Fukushu did it over, and over until Hanako wakes up from the loud drop. "Hm? Cant get up?" Hanako teased.

Fukushu tried again, she stood still. When Fukushu tried to take a step froward, She fell again.

"Pft! Your really determined to escape, arent 'cha? Tsukasa really chose an intresting girl!" Hanako said. Fukushu let out an angry pout before making an attempt to stand up.

"Alright, Your Fukushu. Right?" Hanako asked
.
.
.
Fukushu ignored Hanako.
"Hey! Are you listening?!" Hanako yelled, He wasnt used of being ignored.

Hanako, impatient, grabbed Fukushu by the cheeks. Impatient Hanako dosent know whats he's doing.

"You cant ignore me!" Hanako pouts "well, Lemme go!" Fukushu pouts back. "Never!" Hanako said. They both let out an angry sigh.

"Hey! Dont copy me!" They both said. "Snap out of it!" They yelled.
.
.
.
Silence was the only sound heard on 6:00am early and shining sunrays. "Hhmp!" Fukushu said as she looked away.

"When are you going to release me...!?" Fukushu pouts "When you tell me whats Tsukasa's planning!" Hanako pouts back "Never!" Fukushu shouts.

"Honorable No.7—Why on earth is it noisy here?" Fukushu and Hanako looked behind them.

"Tsuchigomori, No.2!" Hanako greeted "tell us, why on earth is it noisy in here?!" Yako complained.
"This apparation, She wont tell me anything!" Hanako complains "This School Mystery, wont release me!" Fukushu complained along.

"Oh boy..." Tsuchigomori sighed "Honorable No.7, Whos this?" Tsuchigomori asked

"The closet apparation! Fukushu, rigghhtt?" Hanako looks at Fukushu with his threating eyes. "...Hhmp!" Fukushu said as she looked away. "Shes sooo stubborn!" Hanako complained.

"Alright, Alright. Calm down...Alright, er, Fukushu. If you want to be released, tell Honorable No.7 what Tsukasa's planning." Tsuchigomori explained.

"Nu! Hhmp!" Fukushu looks away. "Well, I cant do anything. Your on your own, Honorale No.7" Tsuchigomori shrugged.
.
.
.
"Mokke!" A voice shouts "oh! Hello, Mokkes." Hanako greeted. "Kawaii~!" Fukushu gasped. "Lemme hug them!" Fukushu pouts.

"Tell me one part of Tsukasa's plan, then I'll let your arms free." Hanako replied. "Nu!" Fukushu shouts as she floats towards the Mokkes and starts talking to them.

After school...

"Hanako-kun!" Yashiro greeted "Yashiro, Kid!" Hanako greeted back "so, hows that apparation?" Kou asked "shes stubborn." Hanako pouts. "Maybe you can tell us how you ask her?" Yashiro asked while she got the supplies.

After explaining...

"Hmm, oh! What about you change the topic?" Yashiro suggested "alright, 'Imma try" Hanako said.

"Hey, Fukushu!" Hanako said. "Hm?" Fukushu asked "I'll let you go if...you tell me some of your secrets...?" Hanako asked. "But, so we can be fair, I'll share some of my secrets to you!!" Hanako quickly added.

Fukushu looked at the ceiling. Thinking. "...fine!" Fukushu pouts. "But...it does mean that they will hear my secrets.." Fukushu said.

"We can whisper it?" Hanako suggested "and you will promise me not to tell anyone?" Fukushu asked. "uM, Sure!" Hanako said. "Alright...here goes nothing."

A few minutes later of them whispering their secrets to each other...

"Alright, your turn to tell me." Fukushu whispers "um...I used to have a friend..shes really nice. Her names is...§æ(ú-chan" Hanako whispers.

Fukushu became quiet "well...my turn...I...was named after my mom...she died when she gave birth to me though.." Fukushu whispers sadly.

Hanako patted her head. "Eh? Why my head?" Fukushi asked "well, My friend calms down when I patted her head. Maybe it'll work on you?" Hanako asked.
.
.
.
Fukushu giggled. That sets Hanako off guard and looked away, his cheeks growing hot.

"Hm? Did something happened?" Fukushu asked "um...nothing happened!" Hanako said.

After Yashiro and Kou went home...

"Well, Im gonna release you now." Hanako said "yay!" Fukushu cheered. "Well...it actually was fun!" Fukushu chirped "w-well...yeah, it was" Hanako grinned. "Well, see you later!" Fukushu said as she crawled into the vents.

Hanako thought for a while. Until a bell ringed him "Thats the same exact line that §æ(ų-chan said..."

Flashback:

"P-please! L-leave me alone!" A girl sobbed "hah! A freak with no mother!" A few people laughed. The girl...violently punched her. "OW! What the heck was that for?!" They asked. "I-Im sorry!"

"Hmm, I wonder whats under this pathectic eyepath of yours..." They said. The girl was then filled with anger and snapped "Lemme go!" She said as she pinned them at the wall and punched them across the face. "I-I-Im sorry! I-I didnt mean to!" She sobbed. "What the heck is wrong with your eye?!"

Flashback ends:

Thats the scene that Young Hanako had to witness before defending her and bringing her to Tsuchigomori-sensei...§æķų-chan always say that line often before apologizing. Hanako sighed as he went to visit Tsuchigomori-sensei. "Lemme go..." Hanako whispered. "I wonder what made her say that so often.."