Chapter 11 : Fukushu's Identity

3rd person POV:

2 months...Thats how long Fukushu know Hanako. Fukushu was planning to visit him today. But, she felt like Hanako knows something that she dosent want him to know.

But, either way. Fukushu's going to visit Hanako.

It was dark outside, the nightsky is filled with stars and some clouds that Fukushu can faintly see.

8:oopm

Fukushu carefully went to the vents and went to the third floor bathroom.

"Hello Hanako!" Fukushu greeted. "Oh! Fukushu!" Hanako greeted back. As Fukushu climbed down, Fukushu heard Hanako mutterd something.

"Hm? Hanako! What 'cha muttering about??" Fukushu said as she leaned her face to Hanako's face. A few inches apart.

"E-Eh...Umm...Nothing!" Hanako lied, Unfortunetly, Fukushu can see he was lying.

"Nu-uh! Your telling me!" Fukushu pouted. Hanako remembered that §æķű-chan will also pout if she finds out that he was lying.

"R-really...Its no big deal.." Hanako sais as he looked away. Fukushu saw that he was uncomfortable sharing his reasons.

"Hmph! Fine, I'll let it slide!" Fukushu sais in defeat. As she stepped away from Hanako.

Both were sitting in silence...Hanako now has the courage to ask Fukushu about something.

"Hey...Um, Fukushu?" Hanako asked "hm?" Fukushu curiously replied.

"I-is there a chance that...Your...my friend?" Hanako asked. Fukushu mistakes it for them being friends and he's doubting it.

"What? Of course were friends!" Fukushu said in a concerning voice.

Hanako realized that its the same line when he asked @!(<-chan if they were friends.

Flashback:

"S-§á(<-chan...are we friends?" Amane asked as they walked together to the school entrance. "What? Of course were friends!" §æ(ų said in a concerning voice.

Flashback ends.

"...why arent you telling me?" Hanako asked "hm? What? That were friends?" Fukushu asked "...Why arent you telling me that...Your §æ(<-chan?" Hanako asked.

Fukushu's eyes widened, Fukushu then frowned, tears starting to bloom at her eyes.

"I-Im so-sorry...Am-Amane..." Fukushu cried. Hanako then pulls Fukushu closer, and hugs her.

"Its alright...Saku-chan.." Hanako said, trying not to cry. They both hugged until 9:00pm.

"...I-I guess..I have to go...Fukushu replied. Fukushu stood up "bye, Amane." Fukushu's mouth formed a little smile, something that Saku-chan always shows to Amane.

"Bye, Saku-chan." Hanako said as he watched her go through the vents and crawled her way back to the broad-casting club.

Fukushu's Identity is now revealed...

A few days later, they began to talk as usual. Hanging out at nights, and sometimes go touring around the school like they used to do.

Until one night...

"Hey, Saku-chan." Hanako said in their little walk. "Hm?" Saku looked at him with curious eyes. "Yeah, Amane-" Fukushu's sentence was cut off.

Amane kissed her.

It was quick. Being the shy people they used to be and still are, they panic. But they ended up dating each other, another secret to keep from everyone.

The End.