Chapter 10 : Hanging Out In Secret

3rd person POV:

A few days after the incident of the ghost. Fukushu decided to sneak out and visit Hanako.

With Hanako...

Hanako looked out the night sky, He is just simply watching them.

"Pst!" Someone whispered. Hanako didnt hear them.

"Psst!" Someone whispered louder. Hanako turned back to see the girl that he shared secrets with.

"Oh! I didnt expect for you to come back. Why are you here?" Hanako asked as he sit down by the window.

"Well...I have fun with you a few days ago, soo...I want to hang out?" Fukushu said, unsure. "You sure Tsukasa wont ve mad?" Hanako asked.

"Well, we can just do it in secret!" Fukushu said. "Oh, alright." Hanako grinned.

Hanako and Fukushu talked for a few minutes, that turned into hours.

"Its already 8:00pm! Well, its nice chatting you, Honorable No.7!" Fukushu said as she went back through the vents and went back to the club.

They did this every night. They'll chat and hang out without anyone noticing. They had fun.

Days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months. Hanako and Fukushu were the best of friends.

One night, they decided to play Truth or Dare.

"Alright, Fukushu! Truth or Dare?" Hanako asked "truth!" Fukushu said "hmph, your not fun at all. Ok, tell me...your most embarassing thing you did at school then." Hanako grinned.

"Oh...Umm..." Fukushi was flustered, she is not saying her embarassing thing she did when she was alive. But she gave in "I...accidently trip and someone fell down the stairs..." Fukushu said

"oh, dont worry! Yashiro did the same thing to her senpai when she tries to get him to like her!" Hanako said.

"Alright Hanako! Truth or Dare?" Fukushu said. "Hmm, Dare! Im not a chicken!" Hanako said

"hmm, I dare youu...To give me your hat!" Fukushu dared "w-What?! Never!" Hanako playfully decline. "Then I'll take it by force!" Fukushu played along.

Fukushu grabbed Hanako's hat and puts it on her head.

Hanako suddenly blushes at the sight and turned away. "What? Do I look weird?" Fukushu asked "n-no! Y-you look good! I-I mean!"

Fukushu laughed and hugged Hanako. "Dont worry, I'll give you your hat back. I have to go back anyways." Fukushu said.

Fukushu took off her hat and puts it on Hanako's head.

"Well, see you next time!" Fukushu said as she went back to the vents.

Hanako sits by the window. He was so flustered by Fukushu. He didnt know why. But he puts the feelings aside and went to sleep.