Chapter 5 : The Hell Of Mirrors (3)

Yashiro's POV:

Hello. My name is ugly horse-raddish. I was grabbed by mysterious hands, and got dragged into the boundary that belongs to No.3 of the 7 school mysteries—The Hell Of Mirrors.

And now...

...Im under a raddish attack

3rd person POV:

"Isnt this the most wonderful mirror? It can see eeeeverything your afraid off!" Aoi asked .

Yashiro cried "thats not fair, only attacking me..." Yashiro said "You should get a raddish attack too!" Yashiro said as she pushed Mitsuba towards the mirror.

Mitsuba looked at the mirror, Aoi looked back.

Aoi fade away from the mirror, nothing was reflecting the mirror.

"I wonder what went wrong..." Yashiro said. Mitsuba was quiet for a while before explaining "...its been like that since I've came here. It wont reflect anything for me. Is it because Im a ghost? Or...maybe its because I dont have any memories." Mitsuba explained.

"No memories...?" Yashiro asked. "I dont remember...about when I was alive...or how I died." Mitsuba explained further.

"Well...none of that stuff matters, since Im dead."
"Mitsuba-kun..." Yashiro was felt sorry for Mitsuba.

"....so?" Mitsuba asked "how are we supposed to get out of this Hell Of Horse Radishes?" Mitsub asked "Its the Hell Of M-M-Mirrors!! A-and we just need to destroy the Y-Yorishiro..." Yashiro corrected Mitsuba.

Aoi came back from the mirror, "Ack! Shes back!" Yashiro realised

"Oh, ugly horse radish-chan. You wanna go all the way up there?" Aoi asked. "Up there...?" Yashiro repeated. Aoi pointed up, "Right! Up there!" Aoi pointed out

"Huh?" Yashiro looked up at the ceiling.
"Dont tell me thats..." Yashiro spotted the seal in the middle of the ceiling "I-It cant be!? Thats your Yorishiro!?" Yashiro exclaimed

"If you wanna get to the top level and reach for the Yorishiro, you have to go through this mirror..." Aoi paused "but! This mirror is only for pretty people♡." Aoi said.

"I feel bad, but...I cant let an Ugly Raddish like you through here..." Aoi apologized. Yashiro gasped "Aoi would never talk to me like that! Save me, Hanako-kun!!" Yashiro yelled .

Mitsuba looked at her before saying "Hanako-kun...?" Mitsuba asked before the lights went out.

"Wh-What...? The lights just..."
"Whats this sound?" Mitsuba asked. "Tee Hee..." giggled Aoi.

"Ugly Horse Raddish-chan! Surely you've figured it out by now!?" Aoi creepily chirped "the world is better off without people who had such fat ankles..." Aoi said.

The mirrors began to melt.

"You dont deserve to live.♡ and so..."

Aoi faded, only to be replaced by School Mystery No.3

"...I will humbly do the favor of replacing you." Manniquin-like figures emmerged out from the other mirrors.

"The girl turned into a freak!!" Mitsuba yelped. The School Mystery's reflection flickered.

Mitsuba moved behind Yashiro.

And pushed Yashiro towards the School Mystery. "Here, help yourself! Fresh Radish legs! If your looking for a meal, shes your girl!" Mitsuba offered "Mitsuba-kun!?" Yashiro asked.

"I see..." The School Mystery said. "I was just getting bored." The School Mystery replied "Our desire...is to trade places with the living" The School Mystery explained. "That boy is merely a spirit with little power to speak of..." The School Mystery countinued.