Chapter 8 : The Ghost In The Basement

(A few days later from the last chapter)

3rd person POV:

"have you visited the school's basement last night? If so, did you have electricity problems the next morning?

It is most likely that you have visited someone's grave...To stop the electricity problems, visit the school's basement and apologize. If you do so, you'll stop having electricity problems."

"Sakura!" Tsukasa said as he hugs her tightly. "Where's Shu-chan?" Tsukasa asked.

"RAHHH!" Shu-chan screams as she appear in front of Tsukasa upside down. "Ha! Nice try, but I already saw that you did the same thing to Mitsuba!" Tsukasa laughed.

"Darn it...Welp, I will scare you hard, Tsukasa-kun!" Fukushu declares. "Alright, I'll like to see you try!" Tsukasa chirp. "Grrr...hmph!" Fukushu let out an angry sigh before sitting on a hamock.

'Ghost of the basement...? Pfft, why would anyone bury them there?"

"Sakura-sama! Who burried the ghost there? Theres no dirt to bury." Fukushu asked "They say that a man's corpse was found dead there." Sakura said.

"Hmm, okay!" Fukushu said as she went towards the vents "Imma explore, I'll be back!" Fukushu said as she crawled into the vents.

'...Im curious what Hanako is doing...Imma see'

Fukushu crawled into the vents and saw the third floor bathroom. Fukushu saw that Hanako is just playing cards with the Mokkes while The exorcist and...Yahsiro? Is that her name? Well, they were cleaning the bathroom.

Fukushu crawled further, and saw the teacher and the fox from the other day. Fukushu lost track of time.

"What time even is it?" Fukushu whispered. Fukushu peaked at the student council's room where they have a clock.

The clock says "4:58"

"Hmm...I'll go back at 5. It wouldnt hurt." Fukushu said as she explore the school through the vents.

She lost track of time again since no light is coming from the vents. Fukushu found a hallway and went down. It was quite dark. Fukushu float around the school to see if any rooms have a clock.

She came across with a classroom. She looked at the time.

The clock says "6:00"

"Its night time..." Fukushu whispered to herself. "Hmm.." Fukushu looked up and didnt see an opening to go to the vents.

'The school's basement has one!' Fukushu thought.

Fukushu floats towards the school's basement. She found the door to the basement.

Fukushu opened the door. It was quite dark.

Fukushu turned on the lights. And saw...a man.

White hair, but he is not that old enough to have the eldery's white hair. Dark yellow eyes.

"Hm?" Fukushu said "...why are you here?" He asked as he turns to her.

Time has stopped...

Fukushu giggled, her giggles then turned into fits of laughter. "Hahhahaha!" Fukushu laughed.

"Whats so funny!?" The ghost screamed, as he gets up. Fukushi stopped laughing and gave him a sinister grin.

Suddenly, wires grew out from her limbs and strangled the ghost.

"L-let...me...g-o..." The ghost said as he struggled to breath.

Fukushu lets him go, she walks towards him. The ghost crawled away until his back met the wall. He panics.

"Wh-What do you want from me?!" He asked. Fukushu looked down and lift up his chin.

"Dont you remember me?~" Fukushu purred.

She lets go of his chin and leanes into his ear.

"You dont really remember me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Father?" Fukushu asked.