Chapter 6 : The Hell Of Mirrors (4 & 5)

(I changed some things)

3rd person POV:

Yashiro glanced at No.3's body

'Is it dead...?'

'Hanako-kun said...the seven mysteries are unbeatable in their boundaries...but Tsukasa-kun took it out...like it was nothing..."

"I thought I told you..." Tsukasa said as he toddle to Mitsuba. "You know..." Tsukasa said "You cant stay in the mortal world because your too weak and pathetic, Mitsuba."

"So if you dont wanna disappear...you have to work hard and get stronger. Hmmmm, should be around here somewhere..." Tsukasa searched around No.3's body. "Umm, Tsukasa-kun what are you even searching for?" Fukushu asked in confusion as she floated to Tsukasa to see whats he doing.

"And if you wanna get stronger..." Tsukasa dug his hands inside of No.3's body. Fukushu looked away since it reminded her of her past memory.

Tsukasa held No.3's heart in the air "...you have to beat up strong supernaturals and eat 'em." Tsukasa said.

With Hanako and Kou...

'Science prep room 2'

"So...why are you bothering me with this?" Tsuchigomori asked. "Because! Its been 2 hours since they took Yashiro! And I cant get into No.3's boundary!" Hanako explained.

"The kid and I even tried begging in hands and knees...for no.3 to let us in, but it didnt work!" Hanako explained futher.

"Please, Spider-face!!" Kou pleaded "Sensei!" Hanako whispered "Spider-face sensei!" Kou pleaded again "Why you little..." Tsuchigomori got cut off by Hanako. "I cant..." Hanako paused "...let Yashiro get hurt...I cant lose another friend who is special to me..."

Hanako's POV:

"I cant..." I paused "...let Yashiro get hurt...I cant lose another friend who is special to me..." I said

Flashback

"A-Amane-kun!" A voice yelled out. I turned around to see §æ(œ-chan. "§æ(œ-chan!" I said. §æ(œ-chan ran towards my direction "are you going to Tsuchigomori-sensei?" She asked, I nodded. "Well, I have to go home now~! Bye Amane-kun!" She chirped as she walked away...

End of flashback...

What I didnt know that...its the last time we saw each other.

3rd person POV:

"Tell me, Tsuchigomori...wont you?" Hanako pleaded. Tsuchigomori knew who Hanako was talking about, Tsuchigomori looked away "well, I do have an idea."

Tsuchigomori grabbed Yako, who was sleeping in a shelf behind him. Tsuchigomori then tossed Yako to Hanako.

"No.2? Why?" Hanako's expression was puzzled. "Hear me out." Tsuchigomori said. The seven boundaries each serve...to oversee a certain aspect of the school." Tsuchigomori explained.

"My bookstacks manage records. And The Clock Keepers manage time. And No.2 manage space." Tsuchigomori explained futher.

"If you go through her boundary...you can get pretty much anywhere in this school." Tsuchigomori said. "Wha-?!" Kou gasped. "So that means we can get to No.3's boundary too?" Hanako asked "pretty much." Tsuchigomori replied.

"BUT I THOUGHT SENPAI BUSTED UP NO.2'S BOUNDARY!" Kou exclaimed. "Oh...that. all she really did was take away her right to manage it." Tsuchigomori paused. "With its overseer gone...its probably a mess."

Tsichigomori then turned at Yako "isnt that right, Echino Coccus?" Tsuchigomori smirked. "Shut up, Emo Spider" Yako hissed.

"And why should I help you anyway? I couldnt care less what happens to your assistant-"
"Kitsine Udon." Hanako threated. Yako looked at him. Hanako swinged his knife up and down. "Udon." Hanako said. "Its not my prob-" Hanako glared at her, but his still smiling. Yako got quiet.
.
.
.
"Fine, lets see" Yako said as they arrive at the Misaki Stairs. "This is it, right?" Hanako asked. "Here we go!" Yako said. "One"
"Two"
"Three"
"Four"