Chapter 9 : "I Cant Fix You"

(This is my first Song-fic, soo...please dont laugh at my cringy atempt.

Warning! It includes violence! If your not a fan of that, I suggest you read another chapter.

Underline - lyrics of the song
Bold - saying the lyrics at the story
Italic - flashbacks
Bold and Italic - saying the lyrics and flashbacks

Hope these will help 👆👆)

"S-Saæ-"

One of Fukushu's wires grew out, held his head, and slams it inot the ground. "I never want to hear that name again, at least, not from you. Father." Fukushu hissed

"I've been trying for so long, to sing you the right song. To show you something different everyday. So you'll hear what I have to say, like puzzle pieces."

"And now where here at a standstill. I wonder if you feel, the kind of pain that rips your insides out. Thats something I know all about. Shocking aint?"

"AAAAAAAAAA!" A woman screamed as she gets electroucuted from a chair.

"Is it because I cant be her? Made your mistakes and make me hurt? I cant fix you."

Fukushu then snaps his arms.

"Is it because I cant be her? Made me awake and make me hurt? I cant fix you"

Fukushu's wires picked him up and throws him against the wall. Fukushu floated towards him and whispered.

"I cant fix you"

The man managed to stand up, only to be thrown against the wall again. Fukushu fly kicks him, the man blocks it with his arms and pushed her away.

Fukushu grew her wires out and each of them made an attempt to slap the man.

I can feel my heart breaking, mistakes I've been making.

I glanced down...looking at the bloody corpse...What have I done?...

"Im running out of patience to pretend. This isnt how I'll let it end."

My feigning fading.

You've been mourning your lost here, and thats grinding my gears. How can a human lose their self-control?

"Theres nothing left to make you whole" Fukushu grinned

Im done explaining!

"Is it because I cant be her? Made your mistakes, and make me hurt? I cant fix you."

The man tried to run away, Fukushu's wires dragged him back

"Is it because I cant be her? Made me awake and make me hurt? I cant fix you"

Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~
A woman with pink hair and bright blue eyes happily chats with a man with white hair and dark yellow eyes.

Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~
A girl with white hair fading into pink laughs lightly while the boy beside her, Big amber eyes and choppy black hair, laughs along with her.

Oh~~ woah oh oh oh~ woah oh oh oh~
Laughter fills the memories

Oh~~ woah oh oh oh~ woah oh oh oh~
Sorow fills the memories

(Back to reality boiiisss, and girls)

Fukushu looks down the man below her. He was beat up and was filled with scars.

"This is what happens when you leave it to somebody else. If you want it down right you should just do it yourselves. You've oversaturate your world with nothing but machines. You might make everyone happy but your dead inside just like me"

Fukushu giggled.

"And now where at a standstill, I wonder if you feel, The kind of pain that rips your insides out. Thats something I know all about. Shocking aint?"

"We have alot more in common, that you come with. Its like were the same person, me and you. We both dont know what we could do." A boy with a black seal said as he offer his hand to Fukushu.

"Is it because I cant be her? Made your mistakes and make me hurt? I cant fix you."

"I cant fix you, I cant fix you!" The man said "is it because I cant be her? Made me awake and make me hurt? I cant fix you."

Fukushu then ended it all by her, taking her father's heart.

After she got back from the broad casting club...

"Shu-chan, where were you.!? Sakura and Natsuhiko already left. Eh? Is that a supernatural's heart?" Tsukasa asked

"...He got what he deserves.." Fukushu admitted. "Wow! Who's that supernatural?!" Tsukasa asked "My dear old father...The ghost that Sakura-chan rumored this morning" Fukushu said.

"Wow!" Tsukasa praised.

(Song does not belong to me, and its raining outside. Its been like that since around early morning)