#1 : Let's Spend The Night Together

Hyde

"Look, Forman. We're running out of time, let's sneak out some beers from your parents party upstairs before we're running out of those!" I say to Eric Forman getting really annoyed. I fix my sunglasses with my index finger. I like wearing sunglasses even if in the inside. I don't really like an eye contact, it makes me sick. Besides, this sunglasses helps me hiding my eyes and half of my face, I like it better when people don't know my expression. Forman parents are having a party upstairs, and the reason I am here is because I kind of need alcohol to wash out my crappy day earlier for being yelled by my mom and she called me stupid. The thing is, I'm not stupid, I just pissed off at everything, especially school. Thank God this is my senior year after this, I don't have to deal with this stuff anymore.

"Yes, Eric. Let's have fun. Just sneak a couple of beers to mix up with this punch bowl I brought up" say Donna. Donna is Forman's girlfriend. She lives next door to the Forman's. Forman had a crush on her since 5th grade. The thing is, I had a crush on her too. I was going to made a move on her, I even kissed her last year, and it wasn't unrequited. But, me and Donna agree that the kiss must be kept as a secret because she was decided, she's going to date Forman. So, I stepped back. I can't blame her though, everybody knows that Forman is much better as a boyfriend than I am. I'm not the kind of person who likes to date. Sure, making out with a cheerleader is fun and all, but having a fling is as far as I can let myself into. In short, I hate relationship. It's messy and complicated. No matter how great you think the feeling is, it's always going to end up in suffering. How do I know this? Just look at my mom. My dad left us when I was a kid. As a result, we now live in a trailer park and my mom's drinking problem just the result of pain causing by my dad's departure. Since then, I've decided that relationship is only for someone who's too scared to be alone and I don't mind being alone. I don't need a girlfriend who's going to trailed me around like a pet monkey. I throw a gaze at Donna behind my sunglasses, she's looking cute with her Zeppelin t-shirt. See, the thing about Donna and me is we have so much in common. We're both understand music. Especially Zeppelin. Unlike Forman, the only thing he loves beside Donna is Star Wars.

"Alright!" Fez's voice breaking the silent. "It seems like Forman is not going to do it, I'll go upstairs and steal some beers. I'll be right back." Fez is a foreign student from Spain. He's a goofy guy, he's always down for pranks and sweets. I used to not understand what he was saying with all the accent he got. But, after two years, his accent ran off and I finally understand what he say. After another 10 minutes, Fez show up with 5 beers on his hands.
"Man, I know I always can count on you" I say to him with a smirk on my face. Donna pouring all those beers to the punch bowl. Now, we can start the fun. I grope my jacket to take out my bag I got from my neighbor on the trailer park. This is basically what we do at Forman's basement. It's the seventies, and seventies teenagers are smoke and drink just like us. Most of the times, when we get high we say a lot of awful craps to each other. One time, I said I wanted to stole Donna from Forman. But, after the effect ran out, we all forget what we said.

"Don't you dare start the fun without me!" say Michael Kelso practically scream from the basement door with one hand pointing at me and the other hand holding his annoying little girlfriend, Jackie. Kelso and Jackie are the golden couple at school. They're both good looking. They won prom king and queen two years in a row. But, Jackie is so annoying and clingy. For a small posture girl like her, she is surprisingly loud when she's talking. Her voice, makes me want to cut my ears. She was born rich, it makes her spoiled. Not only she thinks that everything can be buy with money, she's also so full of herself. I remember the first time I met her. I was a four grader student and she was a year younger than me, Forman, Kelso, and Donna. She was new to town and Mrs. Forman invited her to Eric's 10th birthday party. The only person that she talked to was Donna. She is everything that I hate and it's obvious she hates me too.