#5 : Dancing In The Moonlight

Hyde

It's the graduation day. Mrs. Forman gets all teary up as she saw me and Forman wearing Toga. Her being like that is annoying Red, and it's kind of funny to watch.

"Mom, you need to stop crying. You're not going to look good in the picture." says Forman.

"Oh, I just can't believe that my baby is graduating from high school. It seems like yesterday you two met each other for the first time and now, you're both eighteen." she weeps.

"Kitty, for God's sake! Stop crying. Now take purse and get in the car." barks Red. Me and Forman too get in the car before Red threatening to put his foot on our asses.

At the school, Kelso, Fez, and Donna already there with their parents. Even Fez's host parents are coming with him. Part of me is hoping that my mom is here, but the other part of me is briefly shutting down the thought about my mom.

"Steven, me and Red are so proud of you." whispers Mrs. Forman while hugging me from behind.

"Thanks Mrs. Forman."

"Oh, look! Jackie's here." she pointing her index finger to Jackie.

"Hey, Jackie!" Donna, Forman, Fez, and Kelso are approaching her and hug her one by one. I walk my way to them, or to her. Whatever.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey, Steven. Happy graduation day." she grins. The fact that he just called me 'Steven' is hitting my brain faster than all those pot leafs I've ever inhaled. Although my face remain flat, my eyes widen behind my sunglasses, I force myself to sealed my mouth. I stunned.

"Donna, this is for you." she say to Donna while handing her a small box wrapped in white ribbon. She looks excited.

"Can I open it?" Dona asks.

"Sure." she shrug. When Donna open the box, it turns out contain a shiny keychain with Jackie's photo in it. Everyone stare at that thing in disbelief.

"Uhm. This is your photo, Jackie." Donna say. Jackie open up her bag and pulling out the exact same keychain just like she gave it to Donna.

"And this is mine." says Jackie showing us the keychain with Donna's picture inside of it.

"Jackie! You sucks!" says Donna with a huge smile plastered at her face.

"Nah! I'm just kidding. Here, this is your real present." Jackie handing Donna a paper bag, Donna seems eager to open up the paper bag, but Jackie grabbing her hand.

"Don't!" Jackie exclaim. "You cannot open it here." she continue.

"Oh come on, Jackie! We want to know!" Kelso shout.

"Yeah, come on!" now Forman shout.

"Is it a lingerie?" say Fez.

"No! I just don't want her to open it up in front of you guys!" Jackie explain.

"Ah! It's a sex toy, then." say Fez again.

"Shut up, Fez! Anyway, thank you Jackie." say Donna hugging her.

"Okay, now you two kiss." order Fez.

"Shut up, Fez!" Jackie and Donna bark.

After the ceremony, we take a picture as a group. This is it, the end of high school years. Hell, I'm going to miss to prank all those juniors or messing around with cheerleaders. But, I'm ready to leave this phase behind, and I have to find a place to live, I can't stay at Forman's place forever now that I'm eighteen.