#2 : Brown-Eyed Girl

Hyde

As we arrive at Forman's, Mrs. Forman welcome me with embrace. I don't like being hugged but I don't want to be rude. She took me in.

"Thank you Mrs. Forman. Red."

"Oh, you poor boy. You know what, you are welcome to stay as long as you want. Right, Red?" asks Mrs. Forman to her husband.

"Well, I have no choice. If I didn't do it, Kitty will never talk to me or cook for me again. So yeah, looking forward to live with you, kid." Mrs. Forman snap Red's elbow and nervously laughing at me. I kind of adore Forman's parents, Mrs. Forman is a good cook, her food always delicious. Also, both Red and me loves car. So, I think this isn't going to be suck.

"Now, go put your stuffs at the basement. I'll drop by later to give you kids brownies." Continue Mrs. Forman before heading her way to the kitchen.

"Ah, finally. Now that Hyde's here, I can ask him how to prank my sister." Forman grinning like an idiot. I forget, the only flaw of having to live under the Forman's roof is Laurie Forman. The slutty she-devil. She flunk out of college, no jobs, and constantly getting involved with a married guy. Kelso is obsess with Laurie, he had wet dreams about Laurie so often. Even when he was dating Jackie, Kelso used to made out with Laurie or Pam Macy. Kelso is a jerk.

"Ooh, I totally forgot that you live with the devil." I say to Forman.

"Well, she's a hot devil, for sure." add Kelso nervously.

"She's hot because she was made of hellfire!" barks Forman.

"So what? I definitely want to do it with her. Like I said, she's hot." Kelso say with a grin.

"Get bent Kelso!" exclaim Donna. I see Jackie's expression turns bitter when Kelso talking about Laurie. Apparently, Donna sense it too so she takes Jackie upstairs to help Mrs. Forman. Kelso is a moron, he's been cheating on Jackie a lot and everytime he got the chance, he always made a move on Laurie. Jackie can do better than Kelso. What am I doing? I got a new whole life ahead now that my mom leaving, why don't I put my energy to think about that instead of that annoying brunette girl? I need to clear my mind.

"You know what, enough with the crap. I say, let's hit it?" I offer.
"Yeah, man!" say the three of them almost in unison. After what feels like half an hour, Donna and Jackie back with a tray full of brownies and a bucket of sodas.

"I can't believe you burn-outs! You started without us!" squeals Donna. Forman gives his pot to Donna, she takes it and inhale it without any doubt. I offer mine to Jackie, it's like a reflex to stretch my hand and handing my pot to her. Again, I thought she was going to reject it but she didn't. She took my pot, and smoked it. She looks badass. I remember the first time I taught her to hitting it, she couldn't stop giggled.

We are completely toasted, even my sunglasses gets foggy. Kelso and Fez turn all giggly while Donna and Forman are frenching like an animal. Jackie sitting next to me with her hands on her head, her eyes are red. But, this is the best part of this gang, the circle we may call it so we can't complain. For a while we are just sitting in our chairs without talking, enjoying how our last remaining brain cell flying in the sky full of rainbows and unicorns, it's always relaxing how light it feels.

"Man, I gotta dash. I promise my brother to help him fix his car. Come on, Fez." say Kelso.

"Catch you guys, later." Fez pats my shoulder.

"Okay. Allow me to walk you home, milady" tease Forman while grabbing Donna's hand making her giggles.

"See you later, Jackie. And Hyde, welcome to the neighborhood!" squeals Donna waving goodbye to Jackie. Here I am, alone with Jackie again. I gaze at her behind my sunglasses, I'm not sure we had been alone just the two of us before, considering she was always trailed Kelso like a stupid puppy.