#6 : Come And Get Your Love

Hyde

"I can't believe she just left, man. If she wants to break up with me, she can just say so." Forman whining. It's been three weeks since Donna left him off to California visiting her mom with Kelso and Fez. She told her dad, even Red and Mrs. Forman, she talked to everyone about her leaving but Eric Forman. Since then, Forman been miserable, he won't sleep, he won't eat, he just sit in the basement or his room whining about Donna.

"Forman, stop whining. You're being more girly than your usual self, Erica!" I say while touching my sideburns. I've decided I wanted to grow a beard this summer then now, I look like a cave man.

"That's it! I can't stand it anymore." Jackie stomping her feet then gets up from the couch. She heads to the little cupboard under the stairs.

"Jackie, what are you doing?" I ask. She doesn't answer, she's searching for something. After several seconds, she's back to the couch with a Scooby-Doo thermos on her hand. She open up the thermos and take couple of dollars in there.

"Here! Buy yourself a plane ticket to go to California. Go see her!" say Jackie. Forman and I exchange a confuse look, then Forman take the money.

"How... did you know about Scooby-Doo thermos?" Forman say nervously.

"Ugh! Everyone knows about your Scooby-Doo thermos just like everyone knows about your Candy Land money, Eric." she scoffs. I snort a little.

"Look, Eric. I know I promise Donna that I won't be telling you the truth. But the truth is, she is as miserable as you. She's been calling me from there asking about you." she explain. Forman stare at Jackie, his face looks tired.

"Since her mom left, she's falling apart. She thought, it was a good idea to let you go because she didn't want to bother you with her dilemma, clearly she's wrong. Because now, you two are far from happy. Now, I suggest you to go see her. Be with each other, that's what you guys need." Jackie continue.

"Yeah, man. Go see her." I say. Forman now get up from the couch and hugging Jackie.

"Jackie, you're my hero. Thank you."

"Go away, Eric!" she pushes Forman.

"Okay, I'll go." he say.

"Well, you better bring her home because I miss her." says Jackie pointing her index finger at Forman. Forman hug Jackie one more time before running upstairs.

"Finally. I thought he'd never leave." say Jackie slumping her body onto the couch.

"Yeah." I say looking at her and she look at me back. She crawl herself into my lap and we're start kissing passionately. Her hands on my neck and mine are on her hair, our tongue tangled to each other. I pin her down to the couch, I'm on top of her and keep kissing her like today is our last day on earth.

Ever since our first freaking date at the water tower, me and Jackie are sort of like dating each other. Because of our friends tantrum when they found out me and Jackie were on a date, especially Kelso, we've decided to keep this as a secret.

"Wow." she say touching her lips with her fingers.

"Yeah. I'm a good kisser." I lift my eyebrow at her.

"You are." she say and peck a kiss on my cheeks. It's been a month now since our first date, ever since we've been sneaking around here and there just for a make out session. It was always like me climbing out her window at night, or I snuck her into my bedroom, something like that. We haven't had our proper date yet, and she's surprisingly cool about it. I begin to think that she actually like keeping this as her secret, she's probably embarrass to be seen with me. So many times when I was with her, I was tempted to ask about taking this thing to another level which is go public. But, I never said that to her face because I know she's going to burst with proud. Besides, I don't want her to think I'm being too sentimental about all this because believe me, I am not. I mean, come on! This is Jackie and me. The idea of us to get together will be creepy and unnatural, it's just simply wrong.