#Epilogue : Rock & Roll All Nite

Jackie

One year later.

            We're back in the basement again. Another new year in Point Place, Wisconsin. Yup, that's right. I move back to Wisconsin and is now living with my Steven. I work back at Wisconsin's local TV station but now, they gave me my own TV show. My life is so much better now with Steven in it.

"Guess who's going to KISS concert tonight?" Donna suddenly bursting at the door.

"What do you mean?" asks Steven as he fixing his leg position for me to sit on his lap.

"I got six tickets to KISS concert tonight. Front row!" Donna exclaim.

"Oh my God, Donna! I can kiss you right now." says Eric.

"Cool, man! We're going to KISS concert!" Michael scream in delight.

"It's settle, then. We're all so going." add Donna again.

That night, Eric and Donna picking us up in their Vista Cruiser. The fact that this car still running is beyond me. This car is so old. After picking me and Steven, we go to Michael and Fez's apartment. Fez and Michael competing to sit in the front, before finally Fez won and hop on the front seat while Michael sitting with me and Steven at the back. When we arrive, the venue already packed with so many people. I look over a group teenagers laughing at each other kinda remind me with me and my friends when we were younger.

"What are you looking at?" asks Steven while resting his arm around my neck.

"Nothing, just a couple of teenagers." I say casually. It took us a while until we found our seat.

"Alright, Donna! Nice view." Michael exclaim. We're all get so excited when the concert begin. We're all jumping and singing every lyrics of the songs that been played. I notice Steven intertwining our fingers together during the concert. I always think he's cute everytime he does that. When the last song, Rock And Roll All Nite come on, the audience cheering up. It's an upbeat song, it'll make you leap with joy.

You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while
You're lookin' fancy and I like your style
You drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You show us everything you've got
Baby, baby that's quite a lot
And you drive us wild, we'll drive you crazy
You keep on shoutin', you keep on shoutin'

I wanna rock and roll all night and party every day

As the song go on, Steven suddenly shouting out my name.

"Jackie!" he shouts.

"What?"

"Jackie, we've been together for a while now and I've never been happier in my life before you. In fact,  I've never been happy. But you make me feel less pissed off. I could watch you styling your hair with hot rollers all day, or hearing your thunderous voice that sometimes make me want to cut my ears without being sick of it. That's when I know that I fell for you, fast and real hard. Jackie...." He stutter. My heart is beating so loud, louder than Eric Carr banging his drum.

"Ah, screw it! I'm not good at this." Steven grumble.

"Jackie, you're my chick now and I want you to be my chick forever. So, are you in? Will you marry me?" Steven says. Even with tears filled up my eyes, I still manage to laugh on how cute Steven's proposal was.

"Yes, Steven, I will." I say. Steven kisses my lips and pulling out something from his jacket.

"Here, I don't have the ring yet. But, this is a cheeseburger wrapped in tin foil. This is for you." Steven handing me the burger with 'Steven Hyde + Jackie Burkhart 4Ever' written on the tin foil. Then, Steven turn to face the guys.

"Forman, Jackie said yes. We're going to get married!" shouts Steven.

"Congratulation, man!" Eric shouts back and hug Steven. Michael and Fez too congratulating me and Steven.

"Can we see the ring?" asks Donna. I showed them the cheeseburger with Steven's handwriting wrapped in tin foil that Steven gave me.

"This is the ring." I say.

"But, that's a cheeseburger wrapped in tin foil." Donna continue.

"Exactly." says Steven while looking at me before kissing my lips like it's the end of the world.

END