#9 : S.O.S

Hyde

Time flies by so fast when you less pissed off. It seems like it was only yesterday me and Jackie had our first date. Today, according to Jackie, is our first year anniversary. I never had anniversary before, I have birthday, but that's it. Jackie said that she have a present for me, I told her not to but who can win from Jackie?

"So, Hyde. It's summer again. Isn't it your anniversary with Jackie?" tease Forman.

"How did you know?" I ask him back, raising one of my eyebrow looking at Forman.

"Donna." he say.

"Look, Erica. Next time you're hanging out with Donna, make sure you spend your time with making out more than gossiping." I say. Fez and Kelso snort.

"She told me! Ah, whatever." He roll his eyes. "What are you going to give to Jackie for your little anniversary, Hyde?" Forman sniggers.

"Nothing." I blurt out.

"Ooh." say Fez, Kelso, and Forman at the same time.

"You're in trouble, my friend." Fez continue.

"She told me not to bring her a present, so I listened to her."

"Man, you need so much to learn." Forman patting my shoulder.

"What?" I'm still clueless.

"Okay, Hyde. When a chick told you not to bring her any present, it's their words for saying 'give me the finest gift you can find in this world' and if Jackie said that, you'll have to bring her jewelry. Because she loves expensive stuff. Trust me, I've been down that road." say Kelso while eating a popsicle from the freezer.

"You gave her a stolen rubber chicken toy for your first anniversary, Kelso." I snap.

"Yeah, but that was the finest chicken toy at the store and it cost 6 bucks. I was seventeen at that time, 6 bucks was expensive. You own a record store now, so you better think something pretty and expensive!" say Kelso.

"It's true, Hyde. You gotta get her a present or she's going to kick you in the shin." add Forman.

"And she's kicking you in the shin with her high heels will not be good for you. But, it'll be good for us because it's going to be funny to see you hurt." Fez, Kelso, and Forman laughing. I don't want to listen to these morons, but I can't help thinking that maybe these morons are right. What if Jackie really did want a present? I mean, I'm new to this relationship stuff. What if I'm the only one who cannot crack the code?

"Hi, guys! What's up?" Jackie and Donna bursting in to the door.

"Nothing. We're just talking about guy stuff. Right, guys?" say Forman.

"Oh, yeah." say Kelso and Fez.

"Steven, I have a present for you." Jackie approaching me.

"Now, close your eyes." she continue.

"Jackie..." I say.

"Close your eyes, Steven." she insist. I close my eyes for a couple of seconds.

"Now, open up." she say again. When I open up, she's holding two tickets of an auto show at Kenosha.

"Happy anniversary, baby." she kisses my lips and hugging my waist.

"Aw" say the rest of the gang at the same time.

"Shut up!" I bark.

"Thank you, Jackie." I say to Jackie.

"But, we're not gonna go alone Steven. Mr. and Mrs. Forman are going with us. Is that okay? I mean, Mr. Forman looked so thrilled when I told him that I'm going to asked you to go with me to this auto show. Besides, I have extra two tickets. So, I gave them to Mr. Forman. They're like family to you. You'll understand, right?" Jackie explain. She looks extra cute when she care about someone else.