#4 : Sweet Emotion

Hyde

When I open my room door, I see Donna, Forman and Jackie are talking to each other.

"I can't believe it! How did you think of me as a person who loves to go to the arboretum?" says Forman.

"Well, face it Eric! You're a scrawny boy, arboretum is perfect for you, it's not going to require you to be sporty." Jackie shrieks. Donna and Jackie laugh with each other.

"Ha ha, very funny." Forman rolling his eyes.

"Hyde, do you see me as a guy who likes to go to the arboretum?" Forman asks me as soon as he spot me sitting on my favorite chair.

"No. I think arboretum is still manly for you, you are more like a roller discoer type of guy." I say with my stoic expression and Donna laughs.

"Shut it, Hyde!" barks Forman.

"Yeah, what's wrong about roller disco?" Jackie's turn to talk.

"Okay. I'm going to say this for once so hear me out. Disco sucks!" I snaps.

"No, it's not! You sucks!" she claps back.

"No, a guy like me go out on a Friday night looking for a roller discoer to punch them in the head."

"Now, you're just mean!"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't care!" she yells.

"What's with the new couple?" whispers Fez behind Forman. I was too busy snapping at Jackie, I didn't realize that he's already there.

"Hey! We're not a couple!" I snaps at Fez.

"Well, you guys bickering like one. So.." continues Fez.

"No, we're not! He's a jerk, Fez!" Jackie yelps.

"Y'know what Jackie? Why don't you do me a favor by taking your big fat mouth to flap it somewhere else." I say to Jackie. By the time I finished my sentence, I realize that I hurt Jackie. Her eyes now filled with tears, before I had the chance to say anything, she stormed of out the door.

"Great, Hyde! Now, you made her upset." Donna snaps and run after Jackie. I rest my hands on my chest and stretch my legs to the top of the table, my chest feels heavy now.

"Okay. This is not awkward." Forman says nervously scratching his forehead with his hand.

"You know, what? She's nuts." I say to Forman.

"She always is, Hyde. But the thing is, you actually got along with her these past few weeks. What happen, man?" says Forman again.

"I tell you what happen. She is driving me insane, man! She should've stay with Kelso, at least she can quit bugging me with her annoying self!"

"You know what, Hyde? We think you like her. By we, I mean me, Eric, and Donna. Well, if Kelso wasn't too busy screwing Pam Macy or Eric's sister, he would've notice too." says Fez.

"What? It's crazy, man! I don't like her, I hate her. I just told you guys that she's driving me insane!"

"Nobody can drives you insane, if you don't care about them." says Forman calmly. I stop dead when Forman said that and I just stare blankly at the TV. The thing is, I'm not sure if I care about her. All I know is, I kind of like having her here in the basement, as a friend. But, there is no way in hell I'm going to let her know about this thing.

"Look, Hyde. Just try to be decent around her, okay? You don't have to talk to her if you don't want to. But, you were the one who took her under your wings, remember? So, just let her hang out with us." Forman continues.