8. "sec championship game"

The LSU Tigers seemed to be unstoppable as they had a record of 12-0, putting up impressive numbers in each game. Joe Burrow was officially the favorite to win the Heisman Trophy this year and most likely be the number 1 draft pick for the 2020 NFL Draft.

Joe was currently on the field as he threw the ball to some of his teammates. He was nervous but he was hiding it well. He made sure his music was blasting so he could drown out all the noise from the stadium. LSU vs Georgia for the SEC Championship. There was only 45 minutes left until the game started as the whole team headed back to the locker rooms to get ready. He easily spotted his girlfriend waiting for him outside, as usual.

"Hey," He said as he wrapped his arms around her, giving her a quick peck.

"Hey," She returned the peck, "Are you ready?"

"I'm nervous but i'm not letting it get to me. As long as I have my good luck charm here, i'll be just fine." He flashed her a grin before looking at the ground.

"Hey, look at me," She said as she turned his head so he can look at her, "You're going to do amazing. I believe in you, your family believes in you, all the LSU fans believe in you and the team. Whatever happens today, just know that i'm so so proud of the person you have become. You'll never fail to impress me more and more each and every game. I love you."

"I love you too," He pressed his lips against hers for a few seconds before pulling away, "I'll see you after the game?"

"You bet," She grinned not before she pat his butt, "Go get em."

She laughed as she walked away, turning back only to see Joe looking at her with an expression of disbelief before he himself started laughing. Joe walked inside the locker room and headed to his locker, which was next to Ja'Marr Chase.

"Look at you, all in love and shit." Ja'Marr teased him.

"Man, she's the best thing that ever happened to me," Joe smiled to himself as he got ready, "I'm gonna marry her one day."

"Aye y'all, Joe's gonna get married to his girlfriend one day and we all invited!" Ja'Marr shouted out to all his teammates.

All his teammates started messing with him as Joe simply laughed and took it all in. He was serious when he said that was going to marry Ava one day.
••••••••••••••••••••

Joe

There was 40 seconds left in the 4th quarter before the ref signaled game. We had won the SEC Championship Game. Reporters, the rest of the teams and families swarmed the field. I looked around through all the people surrounding us, looking for Ava and my family. I took two quick interviews before I started looking for them again. It wasn't long before I spotted a familiar dirty blonde hair with my family. I made my way through the people before stopping in front of them.

"I am so proud of you son." My mother hugged me before I turned to my father.

"We're all extremely proud of you. Your aunts and uncles say congratulations." My father said before we both pulled away from the embrace.

I turned to Ava, who had a grin on her face. I wrapped my arms around her before twirling her around. She laughed as held on.

"I told you you could do it," She said as I put her back down. "I'm so so proud of you Joey."

I smiled at her before I pressed my lips against hers. In that moment, I felt like we were the only ones there despite all the noise around us. Every kiss we shared together was filled with more and more passion. I pulled away before I looked at her, putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I love you, Ava Marie Bennett and I always will love you." I held her close.

"I love you too, Joseph Lee Burrow and I will always love you."

I smiled to myself before I was getting called up to celebrate. I bid a quick goodbye to my parents, giving them hugs once again. I kissed Ava one more time before I left to go celebrate the trophy.
••••••••••••••••••

@joe_burrow10: Ring season

-184,818 likes
-4,927 comments

@username: 🐐

@username: FUTURE BENGALS QB 🔥

@avabennett: Woah woah woah there
- liked by joe_burrow10

@avabennett: 😍😍
- liked by joe_burrow10

@avabennett: I'm so proud of you.
- @joe_burrow10: Couldn't have done it without you. I love you, always.
- @avabennett: @joe_burrow10 i love you too, always.

@username: He's going to be a bust in nfl

@username: Y'all hyping up the man too much 😂
————————
Chapter 7 is finished!
I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. I might be a little busy these next few days but I might uploaded maybe once a day, but we'll just have to see.
Chapter 8 coming soon(: