00.02: One in a Million

Story 00.02

"Good morning" I was awaken by a voice, softly whispering in my ear.

I smiled without opening my eyes, turning around and snuggles my face on the crook of his neck. Hugging him tightly.

"Good morning, Boo" I greeted back with a sleepy voice.

I couldn't help myself but to sniff his scent which made him giggle. He's such a cutie. But seriously, how can someone smell so good in an early morning and not smells sweaty? Only my man can.

Mew planted a soft kiss at the top of my head and with a single touch of his, I can feel my ears burning already. I hugged him even tightly and he did the same back to me. We ended up cuddling.

He was playing with my hair, gently brushing it with his fingers. "Congratulations for having a million fans"

"Thank you for being one of them" I chuckled

"Thank you too" he kissed the top of my head again, "you're my one in a million" he added.

I just can't stop myself from smiling from ear to ear. I'm so thankful I have him from starting to zero to being with millions of people. He was there at my first, he was there when I was new, he was there to guard me, he was there everytime and he's here now. I know I did not made a mistake when I said he'll protect me because he sure do and gave me even more.

He gave me love, he gave me care, he gave me support, he gave me hope, he gave me everything he could give. He gave me himself and he's still giving it all up to this date.

I suddenly felt shy and emotional with what I was thinking that's why I snuggle my face more on his neck.

"Let's get out of bed now, let's eat na" he gently shakes my shoulder.

I groaned, shaking my head. I just want to stay like this for a while. Just us in bed, snuggling at each others arms. It's not like I get to have this everyday. Not now at least. And I want to cherish every moment with him. I don't want to be away for him, honestly.

"Come on, it's already 8 AM" Mew said before planting another soft kiss at the side of my head.

I pulled my head away, looking up at him while pouting "Can we stay like this for a while?"

Oh, and there goes his wide smile. I love it everytime he smiles at me like that. His eye smiles as well. I love everything about him.

He leans closer and softly pecking my lips which made me quickly cover my mouth.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

Mew chuckled. Dear, can he just stop being adorable for a minute?

"As if we never kissed without brushing our teeth"

I rolled my eyes, lightly hitting his chest. "But point taken"

He didn't answer, he just smiles there so I just putted my head back at the crook of his neck. But instead of just snuggling again, I started kissing his neck.

Mew leans his head up, giving me more access as I give him soft kisses all over his neck.

"Bii~" he softly called.

"Mhmm?" I asked without unlatching my mouth away from him.

"We got to get up now"

Instead of answering, I climbed on top of him, smirking at him. Well, he smirked back.

"Can we have another minute?"

Mew cupped my cheek and I unconsciously leans on his touch.

"But we have to go back to your condo"

"Then we can continue?" I teasingly asked.

He nodded, grinning. "We'll celebrate your million fans later"

Then he places his hands on my nape before slowly pulling me down closer to him and the gap between our lips is gone.

Our lips always moves in sync. His soft and tender kisses always makes me give in but seconds later, he'll be sucking at my upper lip. It's not that I'm complaining, I actually love it.

I poked my tongue on his lower lip, asking for permission to enter and he willingly parted his lips apart. I slid my tongue inside his, swirling and playing around with his.

His hand snakes its way down on my back up to my ass, groping it. He actually loves groping it.

The moment was getting hot when suddenly the door slammed open.

"Good morning bit-" it was Mild but suddenly followed by a loud shriek and he's now covering his eyes but still peaking between his fingers.

We pull apart, unbothered, and looks at his way.

"Hey, good morning" Mew greeted Mild with a smile.

"I think I need to visit the temple now" Mild jokes.

Mew throws a pillow at him but he quickly deflected it.

"You should take it easy you two. What if it wasn't me who saw you" Mild shakes his head, leaning at the door frame looking at us.

"My house my rules" Mew said with a smug smile.

I laughed at them, sitting at the side of the bed beside Mew.

"Then at least lock the door"

"My room, my rules" Mew said again.

Mild rolled his eyes, grabbing the pillow on the floor and throwing it back at us.

"Just use.. you know! And get back down quickly" He sighs, "Auntie is waiting for the both of you. Get down before someone else caught you"

He was about to close the door but he peaks inside, squinting his eyes at us and locking the door himself before completely closing it.

After he was gone, we just laughed and shakes our head.

"So, where were we?" Mew wrapped his arms around my waist.

I flicked his forehead, "you said we have to get up so let's go"

It was his turn to pout childishly at me before kicking the blanket off of him and lazily sits up beside me.

"Let's continue later ah" it wasn't just a statement but a statement reassuring we'll continue later.

I nodded, "yes yes. Now, let's go"

He smiled and he's the first one to get off of the bed pulling me up.

"Shower first!" He said with a sly smile making me just roll my eyes.

~•~

XX