00.12: Encore

Story 00.12 🔞

The moment the live was over, both of them laid back in the sofa. Mew's arms loosely wrapped around Gulf's waist.

"Take your shower now, Gulf. You still have a practice" Bester, Gulf's manager, said as he picks up his things.

Gulf groaned, leaning his head in Mew's shoulder. "Can I just sleep now?" He pouted like a child but Mew pokes his lips.

"C'mon, nong" he said, "finish it and you can rest til morning"

He sighs, sitting up straight. "Shower with me?" He offered, smiling innocently.

Mew's eyes darted to their managers who's now looking anywhere but them. Acting busy even though they all knew they heard Gulf. Then he looks at Gulf's mom who's typing in her phone.

Ah, shit. Looks like she really won't invite me anytime sooner. He thought.

"So?" Gulf tilted his head to the side, waiting for his response.

"Should we?" He asked almost like a whisper. "Wouldn't they.."

"Gulf" suddenly her mom called him. They both looked at her.

"Yes, mom?"

"I'll wait for you at the car"

Gulf nodded and she bid her farewell to the rest. Looking at Mew, she smiled and he smiled back. It was a bit awkward tho.

"Well?" It's Gulf again, waiting.

"I'll head out with Bosser" it's Bester. "We'll be buying foods at the first floor. We'll wait for the both of you"

Again, they nodded as a response. Bosser tossed the card key of the unit to Mew.

"Lock the room after you're..." His eyes wanders, "you're done showering"

And before they could even response, they're left alone in the room.

"So, can we shower now?" There was a hint of impatience in Gulf's tone. He crossed his arms, "or you're still thinking?"

Mew didn't answered.

Gulf sighs, standing up and walking toward the room. "I'll go ahead" he's obviously sulking.

But the moment he stepped inside the room, Mew quickly followed him and in a blink of an eye, he's pinning him on the wall without minding to lock or at least close the door behind him.

"Why are you sulking?" Mew teasingly asked. "Should we do an encore first before shower?"

Gulf couldn't keep himself together. He gulped as he felt the burning feeling creeps up to his face. "W-what encore?" He stuttered.

"Let me give you a show" Mew bit his lower lip, eyes gazing on the younger's plump lips. "Or a blow" and his eyes lowers down to his pants.

Gulf pushed him but it wasn't enough, he's too weak because of what the other was doing to him. "I just asked for a shower" he mumbles.

Mew smirked, enclosing him between his arms as he leans closer. His hot breathe touching the younger's skin sent shivers down his spine.

"How about I shower you with my-"