00.11: Sweet Dreams are Made of These

Story 00.11 🔞

There was no schedule for the day or anything ahead and Gulf decided to barge in Mew's home. It's not like the latter isn't used to it, Gulf does it freely.

Mew's family doesn't mind it at all, they even welcomes him with an open arms.

He's like an addition to the family.

They were in Mew's room. Gulf asked him if they can talk privately, so he brought him to his room.

"What's wrong?" Mew asked worriedly, sitting beside Gulf in the bed.

The younger keeps on fumbling with his own fingers, not even looking at him.

"I have something to confess"

Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf, drawing circles in his arm, "what is it?"

"Well.." Gulf started but chuckling shyly after. "I had these weird dreams for weeks. At first I don't mind it at all but it's getting me uncomfortable"

Mew frowned, "is it bad? Does it scare you?"Gulf quickly shook his head, looking up at him.

"It made me uncomfortable because it.." he heaves a deep sigh, "it makes me feel things. Specially when I woke up"

"Oh.."

Mew already got the gist of it but he don't want to assume it yet. He needs a clear statement.

"So..?"

"So, I don't know what to do" Gulf continued. "I feel.. I feel shy"

"What do you want me to do then?" Mew asked but there was a hint of something else in it.

"I don't know" he bit his lower lip "I want to know why is this happening or how could I stop it. It was vivid."

Mew scoots closer, his hand sliding down to his waist, "then tell me about it. Maybe you just need to let it out and we'll sort it together"

Gulf looks at him shyly, his ears red and his face burning.

"Phi," he inhaled, "I'm having wet dreams about us. Your.. your fingers.."

"What's with my fingers, Gulf?" Mew asked, his voice lowered down. It sent shivers down the younger's spine.

"T-they're wrapped around my-" he stutters but froze when he felt Mew's other hand in his thigh.

It wasn't their first time but it always made him feel like it is.

"Around my cock-" he gasped as Mew moves his hand higher in his inner thigh until he starts rubbing his growing bulge.

"Tell me more about it, Gulf" Mew whispered in his ear, sending another jolt in his member.

Gulf shuts his eyes, heavy breathing, "you starts kissing my neck"

And so Mew did.

Hot breath blowing softly in the crook of his neck before he starts planting soft kisses.