00.17 Someone Else

Story 00.17 🔞

HE COULD FEEL THE PAIR OF EYES LINGERING IN HIS WHOLE BEING. The way the older man stares at him sent shivers down his spine. From top to bottom he's naked, all clothing is scattered on the floor while he crosses his arms to hide his flesh.

"Come," Mew said, patting his bare legs as he's sitting at the edge of the bed.

At first, he was hesitant but he was the one who asked for this. He was the one who offered himself to him. He brought himself here. A bit shaking, he walks toward him.

Mew offered him a hand and he took it as the older guides him to sit on his lap. He sat facing him, his legs straddling his side while his arms wrapped around Mew's shoulder.

All he can see is pure darkness in his eyes. There's no emotion to be read, there's nothing to understand.

"Don't think," he said, "just let your body guide you. It'll be fine"

He nodded, removing all the hesitation in his body. But when the icy fingers latched into his small figured waist, his body trembled, his member ached.

"Gulf," Mew sighs as he places his finger in his chin, "let's try this. Y-you wanted this, right?"

He looked anywhere but the man in front of him.

"Right," he softly stutters, "let's do it"

"Okay," and Mew didn't bothered to say anything else before he leans closer and met Gulf's soft lips.

Carefully devouring his lips while his arm wrapped around the younger's body, pulling him closer to him. They could feel each other's bare skin and Gulf could feel the older's member poking his entrance. A soft moan escaped his mouth, Mew found it as a chance to slide his tongue inside. The way he do it is invasive but Gulf couldn't care.

The man he loves for a long time is now touching him, with him naked and they're both in the same page. At least sexually. They both needed it so why not give it to one another?

Their tongues swirls at each other, saliva dripping from the corner of their mouth but they slurps it like it's nothing. Mew busies his hands with exploring every inch of Gulf's body. Touching everywhere and anywhere he could reach until he stops at his bum. Without warnings, he groped it hard. Making the younger moan again. This time, Mew pulls his mouth away but latches it into Gulf's jaw. Leaving hungry kisses and marks up to his naked and clean neck.

For the first time in a long while, Gulf felt validated again but he loves to be validated like this. With the person he loves the most.

As Mew lingers his mouth around his soft flesh, his finger roams around Gulf's rim. It made him felt the anticipation he has been waiting for years. And what he meant by years is six years. He has been waiting for Mew all those six years but of course, he had relationships between those times. Still, his heart only beats faster for Mew.

"Please," he pleaded. His voice cracking as he speak up. "Touch me, Mew, I want to feel you more"

Mew didn't responded. He slid his free hand in between them, wrapping his cold palm around Gulf's aching member.

Gulf shuts his eyes and leans back to give Mew more access in his body.

"Uh, fuck. Do me," he said, sounding so desperate.