00.06: Cathedral Bells

Story 00.06

Have you ever look at someone and you couldn't help it but to smile and say "he's the one?"

Because I do.

It has been years since I met Gulf. Seven years and I know he's the one for me. He made me feel things that I never felt before. He made me feel special, he made me realize my worth. He was there when I was so low and he was there whenever I need him.

God. He's the one.

I tried to build my walls since the issue but when I got accepted as Tharn and I met him, slowly, those walls came crushing down. I let him in. I let him see my vulnerability.

Without him knowing, he got me around his fingers.

I never knew I'll love him. He was someone who's just supposed to be my on-screen partner. Nothing more, nothing less. But I fell. I fell harder than before. He's really something.

The thing is, despite having myself unguarded around him, I'm afraid. I'm afraid to let him know. I'm afraid we'll lose the friendship we had. But I took the risk.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't?" I asked him again as we walk out of the venue from our last show.

He looks at me, "yes it is" he answered with a warm smile in his face.

That time, I knew he loves me back.

It was a simple thing but since then, everything has changed. Slowly, we progressed. We became more showy, more intimate, more sincere and more real.

I have to ask him, I say.

I did. And magic happens.

We became official. We haven't announced it to the world, not just yet but between the two of us, we both know it's more than just a show right from the start.

Again, I say, he's the one.

He loves all the things I do, I love all the things he do. I love him with the simplest thing and he loves me for all that I am.

I used to play different instruments for him because he loves it. And his favorite is the piano. He said because it sounds so sincere and graceful. It have an oozing feeling. So, I always did.

Dear heavens, I love him so much.

There's no perfect relationship. There will always be ups and downs, there will always be problems and solutions, there will always be hindrances.

And not every relationship ends up well.

I sigh, looking at my phone with the display picture of us. The first photo we ever had, the one that the fans took during the casting day. I couldn't help it but to smile as the memory lingers in my mind.

Those were the happy days.

"Are you ready?"

I looked up. It was Kaownah. I quickly shuts my phone and nodded, giving him a smile and he just gave me a gentle pat in my shoulder.