Feelings

~Win~

I'm an introvert. Always has and always will be.

And after Chase left me four years ago, I've become a loner as well.

What a pitiful combination.

I know that I have my dad, Alice and some of my trusted friends but still it's different when you have someone that is exclusive for you.

A partner. Someone you can call your own.

And do you know what sucks even more when you're lonely for a very long time?

It is easy to fall in love with someone who is giving you time and attention.

You give different meaning to all the things they do, no matter how simple they are.

After what happened two nights ago, where Bright has taken me to a hill outside the town, he has invaded every corner of my once peaceful mind.

He almost kissed me that night or at least that's what I think what he's going to do.

And the effort he made to bring me to that wonderful place.

Did he do it because I am special to him? Is Bright flirting with me because somehow he likes me? Or he's doing it because of one simple reason...

I paid him to act like my boyfriend.

The reality is Bright and I are binded by my stupid contract.

We both know it but my stupid heart is liking him more and more each day and I'm afraid that by the end of two months, I may have fallen completely for him.

That's the last thing that should happen. Bright only sees me as a friend and look what happened the last time I fell in love with a straight guy.

I was left with my heart shattered into a million pieces.

So I decided to just contact Bright when it's necessary but that stupid musician keeps on bugging me.

He acts like nothing ever happened that night.

Well... what almost happened.

*flashback to last night*

"Can you stop appearing on my mind you stupid musician?! You're not welcome there!!" I said out loud while pulling my hair in frustration.

It's almost two in the morning but the events that transpired last night keeps popping inside my head.

That Bright pulled a prank and almost kissed me.

"He's being playful Win. It's all some stupid prank" my mouth muttered.

But my stubborn heart refuses to believe and is telling me otherwise.

A day has passed already and I haven't replied to any of Bright's messages.

And now I'm here lying in my bed and staring at the ceiling in the middle of the night, wondering if I made another stupid decision by bringing Bright into my life.

If not for Luke and his gold digger of a father, all of this would not have happened.

"Why blame them? Is it their fault that you're crushing on Bright?" my heart argued.

Can I just rip this stupid heart off my chest and give it to someone else?!

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control
and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now...

Need you now by the band Lady Antebellum is playing on my phone.