A thousand years

~Bright~

"This is all your fault" I stared at Melody who is playing on her phone like nothing happened

"Hey Mr. Bunny" she said happily to my stuffed toy, ignoring what I just said to her.

It was nice to see Melody again, even unexpectedly, but I hate her timing and how she casually ignores why I'm pissed right now.

"Are you even listening to me?" I'm still pacing back and forth in my room.

Win, turned off his phone and all the private messages I sent to his social media accounts had only been seen by him.

If I only can rush to his place again and explain everything, but I know how Win can be stubborn sometimes.

"I'm listening okay, I don't know why is your friend acting that way when he saw us hugging, and why is it such a big deal to you if he is mad? I just don't get it"

"Because he's not just a friend" I snatched Mr. Bunny from her hands and I sat next to her in my bed

"So you and Win are boyfriends?!" she grab a pillow and hugged it while giggling like a fan girl.

I don't know why is she not even surprised that I am dating a guy.

And now, I think I have no choice but to explain to her my complicated relationship with Win.

But before I can explain it to her...

"How do you know his name?" I asked surprised.

"Because da.., Daisy showed me his pictures" she said like she's hiding something

"You don't have a friend named Daisy. Tell me the truth. How did you know Win?"

"His family is rich and famous okay and please answer my question first"

"He's my bestfriend" I lied

"Bestfriends? You still suck at lying. The only person who is stupid enough to be your friend is Lance and I'll vomit if I see you two acting like that"

"I told you that he is not my boyfriend okay?! You're so nosy"

"Okay, but once you guys are okay, can you introduce me to him? I didn't know that Win is that hot in person. I heard he is still single"

"How many times do I have to tell you that you should focus on your studies?! Besides, Win will never be interested with you because..."

"Because you guys are boyfriends" Melody laughed

"He's not my boyfriend okay?! We are not on that stage yet. But I really like Win" I said staring at the wall in front of me.

Despite what happened earlier, I can't help but smile while having thoughts of Win.

"Win must be really something special. I have never seen you lovestruck like that"

"And now he hates me" I sigh when I remember my situation right now.

"Give me his number and I'll call him to explain everything"

"No. I don't want you to get involved in this"

"Why?"

As much as I hate to reveal my fake relationship with Win to Melody, I have no choice but to explain everything to her. Things will only get more complicated if Win knows who Melody is.

"So to sum it up, you and Win are fake dating but the feelings are starting to get real"

"Exactly! And he doesn't have to know about our family. Not yet" I explained to her.