Done for me

~Win~

"He kissed me"

"Okay" Alice said on the other line

"Are you even listening to me?! I said Bright kissed me"

"I said okay"

Bright's face is like permanently engraved in my mind after we shared a kiss yesterday and add the fact that he confessed that he likes me...

My mind is now in a state of turmoil.

I mean, what are we really?

We're definitely not friends. Friends don't kiss each other in the mouth for a couple of minutes.

But we're also not boyfriends. We are sure far from it.

All we know is that he likes me and I like him.

Bright and myself are in this gray area of uncertainty and this is such a dangerous place to be in especially with the kind of relationship we have.

"Why are you responding to me like it's no big deal?" I complained to her.

"Because it's not"

"How come it's not?!"

"Win what are you ten?! Its just a kiss! Bright spent the whole night there in your room, drunk, strip teasing, and all you guys did is kiss. Not even a tongue. I am so disappointed in you"

Alice and her unfiltered mouth always makes me speechless. I don't even know how we became bestfriends.

"Bright is right okay?! Just take it one day at a time. Get to know each other"

"I'm afraid Alice. What if it ends like..."

"He's not Chase okay! The guy likes you. He said so himself"

"That's exactly the point. Chase loved me, we are officially boyfriends. And how did that end again?! Bright and I... don't you think that we're moving too fast?"

"Win listen to me okay?! I get you. I know you're afraid because of what happened to you in the past but if you don't take the risk, you will never be happy. It's better to love and lost than not love at all"

"I just can't afford to get my heart broken again" I said, almost a whisper.

"I don't know the guy personally but I'm thankful to him because he brought you to life back again. I've never seen your eyes that happy for a long time Win. Give yourself a chance to love again"

"Thanks Alice" I said just to end the conversation with her.

"Just enjoy your date today with your soon to be real boyfriend and just so you know, I can see the twinkle on Bright's eye too when he's with you"

I then end my call with Alice when I finally saw Bright parked his motorcycle in front of my gate.

"Are you ready?" Bright said while he's fixing the strap on the helmet in my chin.

"Why don't we used my car instead?" I asked because riding this motorcycle still scares the crap out of me.

"Because its the husbands duty to fetch you and drive you home. Not the other way around" He said smiling at me.

"Can we go now?" I asked and hop on his motorcycle. Its too early for him to make me blush like this.

We reach the mall after lunch and we went straight to queue on the line to purchase movie tickets.

"You look extra happy today" I said to  Bright when I noticed that he's humming a happy tune.

We are sitting in a couch outside the cinema. We are waiting for them to let us inside.