Chapter 5

Kira Gray spent over 1000 years as a nomad. She would only settle somewhere for a few years. If she liked it, she would stay for a few years longer. Kira stopped running when she met someone named Carlisle Cullen. It was 1957. He asked her if she wanted to join his coven, so she agreed.

Kira's POV

It was 1957 when Carlisle asked me if I wanted to join the Cullens. I agreed and thanked him. He told me about the family and explained their abilities and lifestyle. When he asked me if I had any abilities, I froze up. I was scared to tell him my powers. I wasn't sure what would happen if I told him, but he seemed trustworthy, so I decided to tell him.

"My main powers are Power Augmentation, Cryokinesis, and Pyrokinesis," I told him.

"Interesting," he replied with a small smile.

_________________

Carlisle and I got to the Cullens residence, and I saw 6 people inside. 3 women and 3 men. I was greeted by a woman. She had brown hair and gold eyes.

"Hello, I'm Esme," one of the women said with a smile. She looked amiable.

"Hello Esme, I'm Kira, " I kindly responded with a smile.

I was introduced to everybody, and I got along with them well. Emmett became a brother I never had. He was goofy, cheerful and childish and would always make jokes. He also was very competitive, so I would enjoy beating him at everything. Jasper also became a brother I never had. He was kind and polite. We both enjoyed talking about history. Edward also became a brother to me too. We both enjoyed music and playing instruments. Esme became like the mother I never had. She was caring and warm. We both enjoyed being artistic, she enjoyed renovating old properties, and I enjoyed sketching. Carlisle became like the father I never had. He was peaceful and kind. We both liked to talk about art. Rosalie became a sister I never had. She was very loyal to her family. We both liked beauty, so we talked about makeup and hair. Alice also became like a sister to me. She was optimistic and caring. She enjoyed fashion, shopping at expensive stores in large malls and makeovers. We both liked shopping together and giving each other makeovers.

No-ones POV

The Cullens liked Kira. They thought she was extraordinary. Not just because of her abilities but how she shared common interests in the family. The Cullens thought she was a sweet, kind girl, but how wrong they were.

Kira Gray was ruthless and cold-hearted. She stopped helping people the day she became a vampire and lost the twins. The Cullens had yet to see that.

__________________________

Authors Note: This chapter took me a while and I'm not sure if it's good or not.

Vote and Comment what you think!