Chapter 10

Kira's POV

It has been over two weeks since the car accident. Edward avoided Isabella for a few days. During that time, Isabella asked Edward if he wanted to go to la push and he declined and made up the most horrible excuse ever, We didn't attend school for 2 days since the weather was nice for a change. Oh, and Isabella was nearly attacked by thugs, so Edward, being the hero that he is, saved her, also admitting he could read minds and now she has found out we are vampires! What else could go wrong now! The Volturi will kill us!

Today Edward was bringing Isabella over to meet the family. Esme and Carlisle were making us cook Italian food for Isabella since her name was Italian. To say Rosalie and me were angry would be an understatement.

___________________

*Outfit when Bella meets the Cullens*

We are currently cooking Italian and we hear Isabella and Edward enter the door.

"Is she even Italian?" Me and Rosalie ask.

Emmett replies with "Her name is Bella".

"I'm sure she will love it no matter what," Carlisle says to us with a smile. Yeah like she is going to love food made by vampires that don't really know how to cook but are following it of a cooking channel.

"Get a whiff of that," Rosalie exclaims.

"Here comes the human,"

Esme grins and walks away from the kitchen island. Rosalie passes me the salad bowl.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you" Esme tells her.

Bella just says oh. She was probably shocked that vampires were making food for her.

"Bella this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes," Edward introduces. Emmett waves a knife at them.

"Buongiorno" bella says.

"Molto bene" Esme replies in Italian.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time," Carlisle informs her.

"I hope you're hungry," Esme says.

"Yeah absolutely," Bella says but Edward says she already ate.

I was angry that I had spent a few hours helping cook for the pathetic human and smashed the bowl. Couldn't Edward just turn her.

"Perfect," me and Rosalie say in unison.

"Yeah, it's just because I know you guys don't eat," Bella tries to apologise.

"Of course, it is very considerate of you," Esme says.

Edward told Bella "just ignore Kira and Rosalie. I do,"

"Yeah! Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie exclaims.

"I would never tell anybody anything." Bella says.

"She knows that," Carlisle tells us.

"Yeah, well the problem is... you two have gone public now so... " Emmett says

"Emmett!" Esme scolds him.

"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly," I say, Rosalie agreeing with me.

"Badly as in... I become the meal" Bella says.

The rest of the family chuckle except for me. I smirk.

"For me... maybe. I wonder how you taste, sweet or bitter," I reply. She gulps, clearly scared.

Then, Alice and Jasper come down from a tree after hunting. Alice jumps down.

"Hi Bella," she greets her. Jasper jumps down after her.

"I'm Alice," she introduced herself.

She hugged Bella whilst she just awkwardly said hi, clearly not expecting her to do that. Me and Rosalie stand there annoyed.

"Oh. You do smell good" Alice said.

"I agree Alice." I told her.

" Alice what are you- it's ok, Bella and I are going to be great friends." Alice interrupted Edward.

"Can't say the same for me though," I say smirking.

There was an awkward moment of silence until Carlisle spoke up.

"Sorry,Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," jasper said.

"It's ok, Jasper. You won't hurt her. " Alice reminded him.

Clearly Edward had enough of us.

"All right, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house." He said.

I went out to another city to feed so I wouldn't have to clean the glass and salad up.

__________________

Whilst feeding, I noticed two of my friends come up to me. Sometimes whilst I was feeding, they would be there whilst on a mission. The last time I had seen them was 70 years ago.

"Hello Demi and Felicia, how are you?"

"Hi Kira," Demetri said.

"We're doing ok, what about you?" Felix answered.

"I'm slightly bored. Want to scare the life out of someone?" I asked. Sometimes when I seen them, we would find some people to scare the life out of and then feed on. It was evening time anyway so it would be easier.

"Sure," they said simultaneously with smirks on their faces.

­­­­­­­­­­­­__________________

After feeding, Demetri and Felix gave me their phone number and email so I could contact them. They had to go back to Italy, so we said goodbye and I went home.

When I got home, I noticed the glass and salad was cleaned up, most likely by Rosalie. Everyone was in the living room, Emmett and Jasper were watching something on the TV, Rosalie and Alice were looking through fashion and beauty magazines, and Carlisle and Esme were playing chess. Rosalie noticed me first. She had an angry expression on her face.

"So, where were you? I had to clean the mess up when I didn't do it," She exclaimed.

"Calm down Rose, she probably had a good reason to leave," Carlisle said without looking up from his chess game.

"I went out to feed, If you can't tell from my eyes, My apologies Rosalie," I apologized.

"It's fine, you had to go feed," Rosalie said.

I went to go sit in the corner of the room in my favourite chair. I picked up the book I was reading earlier from my side table and read it. I read a few books until it was time to change outfits for school.