Chapter 13

*A few months later*

I was sat down watching Friends on TV, when Alice got a vision. Jasper sped to her and asked what she saw.

" I can't see Bella's future anymore. She jumped off a cliff," she spoke quickly. "We need to go check on her. Me and Kira. Jasper stay here,"

"Ok," Jasper agreed.

____________________

A few minutes later, we set off for Forks. We took Carlisle's car because it would be quicker. We parked it outside of her house and waited inside for her. Her father was out and we were hoping she was alive. We didn't want to be the ones to break it to her father that she is dead.

Soon later, Bella's truck pulled up. Bella came inside and jumped when she saw us. She hugged us and asked if anyone else was here. We avoided the question and asked how she was alive. She said she didn't jump but she was cliff diving. What the bloody hell is that?

About 20 minutes later and a conversation I wasn't listening to, I smelt a rancid smell. It smelt like dogs.

"What is that god-awful wet dog smell? Alice asked.

"Um... that's probably me," Bella replied. "Or it's Jacob,"

"Jacob who?" We asked.

"Jacobs kind of a werewolf,"

Alice sighed. "Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep."

"Speak for yourself," a mans voice replied.

I turned around to see a man.

"I had to know you were safe," he said. Oh my god is he in love with her or something.

"I thought you couldn't protect me here," she said.

"Guess I don't care." He told her. Alice was staring at the dog as if he would do something. "Well I'm not going to hurt her, No you're just harmless Cullens, I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of you,".

That got on my nerves. "Are you sure about that mutt? I am the complete opposite of harmless you dog. And don't call me a Cullen," I corrected him.

"Victoria?" Alice asked.

"Yeah Victoria has been around," Bella told her.

"I didn't see her. I didn't see you get pulled out of the water either. I can't see past you and your pack of mutts,"

"Don't get me upset," the dog told Alice

"Hey stop," Bella cut in.

"Or things are going to get very ugly," the mutt continued.

"Stop, stop. Stop, stop." Bella tried to cut in again.

"We'll give you a minute," me and Alice said in unison.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere. You're going to come back, right?" Bella was asking, clearly worried thinking we were going to leave again.

"As soon as you put the dog out," I told her.

A few minutes later, Alice got a vision that Edward was going to kill himself. We rushed in and told Bella everything. Bella got pissed at the mutt.

We got in the car and the dog begged for Bella to stay. Soon enough, he stopped begging and went away from the car and we were on the way to Volterra.