Chapter 8

(Kira's outfit above ^)
2005 (start of twilight)

Kira's POV

It has been 2 years since we started school and I am in the same year as Rosalie and Emmett. Senior year. I got changed and went to the garage and got into Emmett's Jeep. I was stood in the back.

We got to school and I jumped out carefully. I didn't need to be careful seeing as I'm a vampire but I need to pretend I'm human at school.

Me and my siblings started walking into the cafeteria. Me and Edward are last as usual.
_______________
Bella's POV
E"Who are they?" I asked.

"The Cullens, " Angela answered.

"Their Dr and Mrs Cullen's foster kids, "Angela said

"Yeah, cause their all together" Jessica continued. " Like together, together, "

"The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're like, a thing, I'm not even sure that's legal, " Jessica told me.

"Jess, they're not actually related, " Angela said to Jessica.

"But they live together. It's weird, " Jessica responded. " and, okay, the little dark-haired girl, that's Alice. She's really weird, and she's with Jasper, the blond one who looks like he's in pain. Dr Cullen's like this foster dad/matchmaker."

"Maybe he'll adopt me, " Angela added

" Who's she?" I asked.

"That's Kira Cullen. Everyone likes her but she hates everyone but her family." Jessica told me.

" Who's he?" I asked.

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous obviously, but apparently, nobody here's good enough for him. Like I care, you know? So, yeah. Seriously, like, don't waste your time." Jess continued.

" I wasn't planning on it, " I spoke.

________________
Kira's POV

As we walked in, I noticed the girl, Jessica was talking to the new girl about our family. Edward and I sat down with our family and I noticed the new girl staring at Edward. Edward was staring at her too. I decided to just ignore it and talk to my family.

A while later, we had to go to our lesson. I'm in the same classes as Rosalie. When we got out of school, we noticed that Edward looked uncomfortable. I wasn't sure why.
__________________
Authors Note: chapter 8! Start of twilight.

Vote and Comment.