games of limits

"Heya Robby haha ow haha ow..." Sami said to Robbin, as him and Denise walk into the basement living room and sat down on the couch in front of the pool table and relaxed.

"Sami?!, are you drunk?" Denise asked Sami, as Sami fell down on the floor.

"Oh ok, there's your answer." Robbin said to Denise, as they both watched Sami fell on the floor laughing hard, as she peed herself on Robbin's floor.

"Hey ya!... now... get the hell off my brand new carpet!, you crazy witch, costed me $3,000 for this beautiful carpet..." Robbin yelled at Sami, as Steve picked Sami up and bought her into the bath room to help her.

"Hmm, I'll clean it, where are your supplies?" Denise asked Robbin.

"In the bathroom, under the sink." Robbin said to Denise, as she got up from the couch to gather the supplies.

"Oh oh... Sorry." Denise said to Sami, as she walked in on Sami and Steve making love in the bathroom, while getting the supplies for the carpet.

"You ok?, You look like you saw a ghost." Robbin said to Denise, as she sat down on the couch for a moment.

"Yeah, just saw my best friend and your band mate making love." Denise said to Robbin, as he smirked and face palmed his face and then put his arm around Denise's side and pulled her close for a cuddle for a moment.

"It's ok, when ever we make love, it won't be in plain sight, we'll be in my room or..." Robbin said to Denise.

"Uhm.... I've never been like that with a man before." Denise said to Robbin, as she flushed red and moved over away from him on the couch, as he moved over to her and made her lock eye contact with him and smiled big.

"I don't give a crap about your past life, it doesn't matter to me, how many men you've been with or what you did or didn't do with them, you matter to me now, I'll always care about you, don't matter if you're a virgin or not, or whatever, I like you and that's what matters." Robbin said to Denise.

"Same here, I just want to be felt by a man again, have his arms around me, hold me, kiss me and whisper nice words to me." Denise said to Robbin.

"I'll do all that for you, but when we're both ready, until then, let's clean the carpet and shoot some pool." Robbin said to Denise, as they smiled and hugged each other and then started to clean the carpet together on the floor.

"Did anyone tell you that you've got some nice eyes?, they are so dam nice looking." Denise said to Robbin, as he took her hand in his hand and kissed it, as she blushed red and smiled.

"Yes and thank you, they are attracted to your nice figure, I hate women who don't eat and look like a reck, you're just right for me and I think some day... we'll make some great babies." Robbin said to Denise, as she smiled.

"Hmm ok... yes, some day, who knows." Denise said to Robbin, as he smiled back to her, then they finished cleaning the carpet and then they got up and then started to play pool.