soda and fights

"hey, where did Robbin go?" Steve said to Denise, as he sat down next to her and smiled.

"He went to get him and I a soda." Denise said to Steve, as she smiled.

"Ah that's cool." Steve said to Denise.

"How's every one?" Denise asked Steve, as he frowned at her.

"Good but my band mates are concerned with Robbin." Steve said to Denise.

"I know, we all are but can you do some thing for me?" Denise asked Steve.

"Sure." Steve said to Denise.

"Please lay off Robbin for like a month or when ever he feels better, he doesn't want every one to be burnt out, stop nagging at him." Denise said to Steve, as she gave him a look.

"Alright, but the other band mates won't be too happy." Steve said to Denise, as he smirked hugely at her.

"Well.... would you rather have a sober guitarist than to have a hung over drug taking guitarist?" Denise asked Steve, as she gave him a look.

"Point taken..." Steve said to Denise.

"Thank you... from the both of us." Denise said to Steve, as she smiled.

"You're welcome." Steve said to Denise, as he got up and leaned over and then kissed her lips for a moment.

"Steve!, what are you doing?!" Denise said to Steve, as he smirked at her.

"Oh what honey.... I can't help it, I think you're so hot." Steve said to Denise, as he gave her a look.

"I'm married to you're best friend." Denise said to Steve.

"So you're not a swinger?" Steve asked Denise, as he smirked hugely.

"No!, what gave you that idea?" Denise asked Steve.

"You gave me a look." Steve said to Denise.

"Uh no..." Denise said to Steve.

"I think you did." Steve said to Denise.

"No I didn't." Denise said to Steve, as he kissed her again.

"Come on you know you like it." Steve said to Denise, as she moved around.

"Steve!, no... what are you doing?" Denise asked Steve, as he hovering over her, as she pushed him off her.

"Yeah... Steve, what are you doing to my wife?, who by the way just gave birth to my seven kids, huh?" Robbin asked Steve, as he gave him a dirty look, as he put the sodas down and ran over to him and punched him.

"Ow man, ok I'm sorry." Steve said to Robbin, as he smirked hugely at him.

"Well that's my wife, you don't see me doing that to your girl friend." Robbin said to Steve, as he sat down next to Denise and hugged her for a moment.

"True... I'm going to have a cigarette out side, I'll be back in a few minutes." Steve said to Robbin and Denise.

"You ok?" Robbin asked Denise.

"Yes, that came out of nowhere." Denise said to Robbin, as she frowned.

"Yeah... glad you pushed him away, his ego is terrible." Robbin said to Denise.

"Now I know..." Denise said to Robbin.

"I love you baby, I won't let any one hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable." Robbin said to Denise, as he leaned over the hospital bed and kissed her lips for a few moments and then hugged her.

"Aw, I love you too Robby." Denise said to Robbin, as they both smiled big.

"So... do you want to go see the babies?" Robbin asked Denise.

"Hmm well... ok, I'll ring a nurse to help me." Denise said to Robbin, as she hit her call button.

"I'll get your wheelchair." Robbin said to Denise, as he got up and kissed her, then went to get her wheelchair across the room and bought it over to her, as the nurse came into the room.