road tripping

Two months later

"Tell us why were going again?" Amber asked Robbin, as they all buckle their seat belts.

"To visit a old friend of mine and to explore my home town, to mention... see where you kids grew up." Robbin said to the kids, as they all smiled.

"How about some Ratt?" Robbin said to Denise, as he popped in a cd, as they heard the first track, then Denise made a funny face at Robbin.

"Oh my gosh." Denise said to Robbin.

"What the hell is this?" Robbin asked Denise, as he smirked at her.

"Ohh... it's that album that you don't like." Denise said to Robbin.

"Denominator... my god, it's too pop for me." Robbin said to Denise.

"Agree!, change it." Denise said to Robbin, as he took it out and put on Ratt's EP cd.

"Much better." Robbin said, as he head banged, Denise just smirked.

"Hell yeah." Andrew and Lantz yelled.

"Haha." Denise said out loud.

"I remember when "sweet cheater" was being recorded." Robbin yelled over the music, as Denise took his hand in hers and then she kissed it.

"That was '82 right?" Denise asked.

"Close to that." Robbin said to Denise.

"Next stop, sunny California!" Denise said to the kids, as they smiled big.

"First we see Patty Jane, then the Ratt house and next the beach and lastly, to pay a visit with Stephen." Robbin said to Denise, as he smiled at her.

"Ok honey, that sounds good." Denise said to Robbin, as they kept driving down the high way to California.