love gun

"hmm baby why not?..." Paul asked Denise, as he kisses her neck and unbuttons his shirt at the same time.

"Dam..." Denise said to Paul.

"You like that?" Paul whispered softly into Denise's ear and kissed her ear.

"Hmm maybe..." Denise said to Paul.

"Maybe?!" Paul said to Denise, as he sat up from the couch and knelled down in front of her and smiled.

"I guess so..." Denise said to Paul.

"I can make you scream louder in bed and well... you get it." Paul said to Denise, as he took her hand in his.

"But I'm carrying Robbin's child or children." Denise said to Paul.

"Oh yeah right.... what does Robbin know about raising children?, well all know thst he's still using drugs and alcohol, plus... he only wanted to marry you because that dum bimbo bitch kept on hitting on him, all throughout his tour and he knew that if he married you then, no other woman will touch him or at least try to, honey, he's all wrong for you, stay here with Gene and I, I'll make up a room for you." Paul said to Denise.

"Um... what?!, how did you find out?, did he tell you?, oh my gosh." Denise said to Paul, as she frowned at him.

"Found out all this from his best friend Nikki Sixx, apparently, a few nights before you guys were supposed to get married again in front of your friends and families, Nikki and Robbin smoked drugs and drank alcohol, whatever he told you, sadly he lied, some friend Nikki is to Robbin, doing drugs with him, when he has started a family with you already, shame on both of them... him and Nikki Sixx." Paul said to Denise.

"Oh... he lied, that bastard." Denise said to Paul, as she flushed red.

A few minutes later Robbin and. Gene come back into the living room to see Denise and Paul.

"Hey my babe." Robbin said to Denise.

"Don't you hey me, liar and a cheater." Denise said to Robbin, as she cried.

"Woah excuse me?!... I'm a what?!" Robbin asked Denise, as he frowned.

"Yes..." Denise said to Robbin.

"Who told...?!" Robbin said to Denise.

"Paul did, I knew I shouldn't of gotten involved with a rock star like you, you're all alike, you, Nikki, Tommy, Vince, and Mick seem like the more mature one." Denise said to Robbin.

"You idiot, why?" Robbin asked Paul.

"If you haven't told her already, I was going to." Paul said to Robbin.

"Rob, fess up..." Denise said to Robbin.

"Honey... oh ok, I admit it, I'm still using and drinking, but I promise to stop using when the baby comes, better yet, I'll stop now, all this drug usage isn't good for the unborn baby or babies, plus it will ruin my life forever, give me time baby." Robbin said to Denise, as he bent down on one knee on front of her, as he took her hand in his and then he kissed it.

"Oh and why should I believe you?" Denise asked Robbin, as she cried.

"Honey, baby... because I'm telling you, remember what I promised to you our wedding night?" Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked hugely.

"Yes Rob I know but you also broke a promise." Denise said to Robbin.

"What about our baby?" Robbin asked Denise, as he cried out loud.

"If you won't be sober and stop using drugs and alcohol, then you don't deserve to be with me or your children." Denise said to Robbin.

"Please baby... I'm begging you, please... don't leave me, I need you with me and to help Roberta.. ." Robbin said to Denise, as he cried.

"Hmm ok yes and I guess I should be right... and I also made a promise to, never to leave you when things get tough, I'll always love you but you absolutely have to stop all this nonsense, stop hanging around your druggy friends, Gene and Paul are pretty cool and I like them." Denise said to Robbin, as Paul and Gene smile at each other and then to Denise.

"Maybe we should have waited to get married and have kids." Robbin said to Denise, as he wiped his tears away.

"What's done is done, can't change the past but move on with hope and pray that you will be good and listen to every thing I say and do what's best for us and the family." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled and then she kissed his lips for a few moments.

"Right, almost two years ago, I thought I'd never meet any one like you and I have, I love you." Robbin said to Denise, as he held her close.

"I love you too Rob." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled back at him.

"See you guys... it all worked out for every one." Gene said to Robbin and Denise, as he smirked.

"I need a real woman like you." Paul said to Denise, as he smirked at her.

"You'll find her some day." Denise said to Paul, as she smiled at him.

"Ok yes true." Gene said to Denise.

"Want to go home and figure out baby ideas?" Denise asked Robbin.

"Ok... sure and on the way home, I'll stop at the store and get any kind of ice cream you want." Robbin said to Denise, as they kissed for a minute and then they got off the couch and then they both hugged Gene and Paul.

"Have a good night you guys." Paul said to Robbin and Denise.

"You too." Denise said to Paul.

"I got to go too, later Paul." Gene said to Paul, as they hugged.

"Ok later to you guys too." Robbin said to Gene and Paul, as Denise and Robbin got into Robbin's car, as Gene left first, then Robbin and Denise left.