videos of the Ratt gang

"um... What's this?" Robbin asked Juan, as he turned to him and smiled.

"Just watch it." Juan said to Robbin.

"Hey that's you..." Robbin said to Denise, as he smiled at her big.

"What kind of video is this?" Denise asked Juan, as she smiled at him.

"Just watch it." Juan said to Denise, as the three of them kept on watching.

"Hey... you taped me playing "Lay It Down", haha..." Denise said to Juan.

"My baby has talent." Robbin said to Denise, as they both smiled big.

"Aw Robby, it's... the second time we got married." Denise said to Robbin, as they looked into each other's eyes and then they both kissed hard.

"Here's you again in 1985, singing "Back For More", aw my baby has so much talent". Robbin said to Denise, as he kissed her hand all over.

"Haha there's Stephen, folding his arms and making a face." Denise said to Robbin, as she laughed out loud.

"Bobby... haha." Juan said to Robbin.

"You know Bobby, he doesn't like any thing." Robbin said to Juan, as they high fived each other and smirked.

"Yup..." Juan said to Robbin.

"Oh my..." Denise said to herself, as she flushed, and then looked at Robbin, as he turned white as ghost.

"Woops..." Juan said to Denise, as they all watched Denise and Robbin making out on the studio couch and then the camera fell, as Robbin saw it.

"You taped us making out?" Robbin asked Juan, as Juan smirked at him.

"It was an accident." Juan said to Robbin, as Robbin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah uh huh." Robbin said to Juan.

"Aw... Robby in a bathing suit in the water, with me." Denise said out loud.

"You looked good." Robbin said to Denise, as he caressed her face.

"My handsome man." Denise said to Robbin, as she breathed on his lips.

"I'm going to get out of here, before I get sick." Juan said out loud to them, started to get up from the couch and walked off into the other room.

"What the hell?!..." Robbin said to Denise, as they both looked shocked at each other and then they smirked.

"In the pool?!" Denise said to Robbin.

"Um, yeah remember I said that there was no one around?, well I guess I was wrong... god those were hot times." Robbin said to Denise, as he whispered softly into her ear.

"You made me moan so loud, that you muffled my loudness." Denise said to Robbin, as he smirked at her.

"I had to, my neighbors would of came over." Robbin said to Denise.

"You still make me feel hot." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled at him.

"We can't..." Robbin said to Denise, as he thought what she'd maybe be thinking of, then she laughed loud.

"I know, but if he wasn't here." Denise said to Robbin, as he held her hand.

"Yes most definitely." Robbin said to Denise, as they played the tape more.

"Aw... look at you, Halloween 1986, so dam cute." Denise said to Robbin.

"I was a baseball player and you were a hot waitress..." Robbin said to Denise, as he kissed her lips.

"I remember, then you took me up to bed, so we can fool around and have some fun." Denise said to Robbin.

"Oh yeah..." Robbin said to Denise, as he unbuttoned his shirt a bit.

"Robby, Juan is right there." Denise said to Robbin, as she giggled to him.

"Shh..." Robbin said to Denise, as he slid his shirt off and then unbuttoned her shirt a bit and kissed her neck.

"We don't have any..." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled at Robbin.

"Got one, in my wallet." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked at her.

"You still got it." Denise said to Robbin, as they sank down into the couch and made love for a while.

A few minutes later

"Woo..." Denise said out loud, as they sat up on the couch and fanned themselves and put their clothes back on, then Robbin fixed her hair, as she did the same to him and kissed him.

"Aw man, don't tell me..." Juan said to Robbin and Denise, as Juan smiled.

"Yup..." Robbin said to Juan.

"You're just sick." Juan said to Robbin.

"Sick in love." Robbin said to Juan.

"Haha yeah, I think we'll watch the rest of this later, let's go see then kids." Denise said to Robbin and Juan, as the three of them walked up the stairs and up into the kids bed room, where all of them were together.