saving grace

A week later

"Hey kids... we're home!" Robbin said out loud, as him and Denise walked into the front door, as Juan smiled.

"Hey you two..." Juan said to Denise and Robbin, as he hugged them.

"I'll go say hi to the kids." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked hugely at her.

"Juan... something is wrong with Robbin but he won't tell me, do you know?" Denise asked Juan, as they sit on the couch together.

"No I don't, whatever it is, shouldn't be bad." Juan said to Denise.

"Right..." Denise said to Juan.

"Hey... look who's up?" Robbin said to Denise, as all the kids came down the stairs and into the living room.

"Hey guys..." Denise said to the kids.

"Mommy..." The kids said to Denise.

"They missed us." Robbin said to Denise, as he smirked hugely at her.

"I know they did." Denise said to Robbin, as she smiled back to him.

"Kids... want some dinner, uncle Juan will make it." Juan said to the kids, as they all smiled at him big, then Juan and the kids went into the kitchen, as they all sat down at the table.

"What's wrong?" Robbin asked Denise, as he sat down on the couch.

"You won't tell me what's going on with you." Denise said to Robbin.

"I don't know how to say it." Robbin said to Denise, as he rolled his eyes.

"Just say it." Denise said to Robbin.

"I'll tell you in a year or two, my doctor has to do some tests first." Robbin said to Denise.

"What kind of tests?" Denise asked Robbin, as she frowned at him.

"Blood..." Robbin said to Denise, she got off the couch and went into the kitchen, were Juan and the kids were.