Bad Day

°°°°°

°°°°°

"I told you!! I hate cheese cake! Are you dumb?!! Is that hard to remember?!"she pulled his roughly and slammed his head on the wall.

Jeon Daehee...The one and only NHS company heir. She always bullied others student because our university director respect her dad. That's why she can do anything she want! She thinks that she's powerful enough.

No one dare to help them if Jeon Daehee started to bullied others student.

"Please... I'm sorry...The bakery already run out of chocolate cake."

"Then why you're so stupid to buy me cheese cake?!!"she slapped his face and kick his stomach.

"I'm sorry...Please don't hurt me again..."

"Stupid head like you deserve to be kick!"When she about to slapped his face again, i grabbed her hand.

"You! What are you doing?!"she yelled at me.

"He already said 'sorry' but why you still hurting him?"

"Mind your own business! Bitch!"she pushed me with her other hand.

"It's already been 2 years since i studied in this university! I can only watched you bullied other students! Now!!! I won't let you bullied them anymore!!"

"Who do you think you are?! I'm the boss here!"

"Boss? My ass?! You're powerful just because you dad have a lot of money!"

"How dare you!!!"she want to slap my face but i quickly dodge it and accidentally pushed her until she fall and hit her head. She hold her head that already bleeding.

"Damn you!!! You will regret Kim Y/n this!!!"

Director Office

"Kim y/n...Is that true? You hurt Jeon Daehee?"the director asked me.

"It was an accident."

"No....It was not an accident!! She pushed me on purpose! She want to kill me! Dad! Can't you see this?!"she pointed at her bleeding head that already covered with bandage.

"Kim y/n... According to our university rules. You will be expelled!"the director looked at me arrogantly.

"Kim y/n... It's ok...I will forgive you if you apologize to her."her father said with fake smile.

"Me? Apologizing to her?! She's bullied others! Why am i the one who should apologizing?!"

"You will expelled from this university! All the scholarship will be cancelled!"