You're not Gay🔞

°°°°°

°°°°°

After we went home home, Hoseok didn't say anything and just go to his office.

"Welcome home, miss. Did you want to eat something?"the maid asked me.

"It's ok. I just need to rest."i patted her shoulder gently before went to my room.

I just throw my handbag on the floor and jump to my bed.

"What's wrong with him? Did he angry with me?! Tsk! I did nothing wrong!! He just too emotional and fucking annoying!! Why am i agree to this shit between him and me?! I hate this!!!"i throw away one of the pillow and scream.

"Miss? Are you ok?!"the maid asked while knocking on my door with worries.

"I'M OK! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

I hugged both of my knees and crying. It's not fair. My life is not fair! I would rather live on the street alone than living with this jerk who only showering me with his money!

After for almost 4 hours, i realized it's already dark outside. I should shower and sleep early.

I'm still crying under the shower. I don't understand why is it hard for me to stop crying!

"I hate you, Hoseok!"i lay my tiny body back to my bed after finished shower. I still wearing my bathrobe without wearing anything underneath.

"Fuck you and all your money! I'm gonna leave this house before dawn!"

Suddenly someone open my door and i saw Hoseok came in.

I quickly wipe all my tears and sit but not facing him.

"Listen. I'm sorry. I know i'm such a jerk. I just...I can't handle my anger everytime you rejected me to touch you."he sighed and sit on the edge of my bed.

"Y/n... I'm sorry."he patted my shoulder from behind.

"Can you promise me? Hoseok?"i finally face him.

"What is it?"

"Promise me you won't treat me like that! I'm not a toy! I have a feeling too!"

"Yeah... I'm so sorry. I promise."he pulled me into his warm embrace.

I looked up and saw his handsome face that only a few inches from my face.

Hoseok slowly bring his face closer to mine and finally our lips connected. His hands held both of cheeks gently while kissing me with passionate. After a few minutes when we are about to lose our breath, he finally stop.

"I'm sorry. I can't handle myself when--"

I pulled his tie and kissed him back. Hoseok look so confused but continue kissing me and lay me on my back before hovered me.