Not Free

°°°°°

°°°°°

It's already been 1 week i live in his house. I rarely see him because i always stay in my room. But i'm grateful that someone like him want to help me. If not because of him, maybe i already being homeless!

Hoseok is such a nice guy! He let me live luxury in his house and even buy me everything i want!

"Miss...What would you like to eat for the lunch."

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry, just serve me anything! I will eat it."

"Alright miss."

I continue to read my books again until Woojin, Hoseok's assistant went to my room.

"Sorry for interrupting. Mr Hoseok want to see you now."

"Oh! Now? Ok."i placed my book on the table before following him to Hoseok's room.

I knocked on his door before went in.

"Yes?"

My eyes watched him doing his work on his desk that full with documents.

"I want to talk about how you will repay me."he said without look at me.

"How can i repay you?"

He smile and look at me with dark eyes. He walking towards me and makes my back touch the wall.

"As you know, there's nothing free in this world."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't worry. You don't need to pay me back with money.I want you to pay with something else... "

I stared at him nervously before he lean down to my ears.

"You just treat me on the bed everytime i want and you will get everything you want. Money, cars and everything."

"You want me to be your sex slave?!"i can't believe such a nice man like his will talk like that!

"Sex slave is too much. How about you be my sugar baby and i will be your sugar daddy."he kissed my neck and lick it.

"You sick! Hoseok!"i tried to pushed him away but he grabbed my hands.

"So? You want to live homeless on the street? Without house? Without food? Without clothes in this winter seasons? It's not that hard! You just need to treat me on bed and you will get everything you want!"

"You think? You can only buy my body with your countless money? You're wrong, Hoseok. I rather live homeless on the street and die freezing!!"

"If i tell you this. Will you trust me?"he looked into my eyes.

"Tell me what?"

"Actually i have been confused with myself. I don't know if i'm gay or straight because i have no feeling when i look at any woman. But i after i meet you, i think you can help me with this confusion and let my family know that i'm straight!"he looked really sad.

"You think i can help you? How?"i asked him in confusion.

"When i kissed you that night. I felt something unfamiliar... That's why i find you to help me with this problem."

"You want to used me to know that if you're not gay?

"Yes..."

"Hoseok...You will regret it. I have no experience with guy and even on bed! You should find another woman to help you."

"I already tried but no one can me feel comfortable like you do. I can't feel turn on with them! Only you can me turn on! Please...Y/n."

"Ok, if you want this. I have some rules. We can't fall in love. We can't get involved in others privacy."

"That's easy! But i have my own rules too! You need to be a good girl. Always obeying me. Don't talk back. You can't rejected everytime i want to do it with you."

"But what if... I'm on my period?"

"You still need to pleasure me."

"You're so selfish!"

"Am i?"

"Yes!"

We both laughing and then stopped when Hoseok stared on my face.

"Can i kissed you?"he asked while bitting his own lips.

I just nodded and he gently held both of my cheeks and kissed my lips passionately.

"I can't wait..."he whispered before gently pushed me on the sofa and hovered me.

His gentle kissed now became more rough. I just let him do anything to me since i want to help him too.

But....I'm not ready since this is my first time.

"Hoseok...I think we should wait, baby. Not here...I want it to be more special."

He pouted and hugged himself like a kid.

"So, when?"

"Hmm...I will tell you later."i pecked his lips before went out from the room.

I hold my chest because my heart beats uncontrollably. This is crazy!!!

•••••
Hey yo! How are you today! Please leave some comments and don't forget to vote!