Pill

°°°°°

°°°°°

I

'm still reading my favourite book until someone knocked on my door.

"You haven't sleep yet?"Hoseok walk towards my bed and sit infront of me.

"Well...I can't sleep. I just finished my works"he told me with smile.

"I see...By the way, why did you came here?"

"I want to give you this."he handed 3 packets of pills.

"Pills? For what?"

"Well...I tried to wear condom and i hate it. So...I think this is the best solution."he shyly smile at me.

"Did you just give birth control pills?"i accidentally laugh in front of his face.

"Hey...This is not funny. Ok."he seriously looked at me.

"Ok, i'm sorry."

"You should sleep."he caressing my head and getting ready to leave my room.

"Wait! Hmm... How about you...Stay here...If you want but if you don't want i--"

"Hey...I would love to stay here with you."he sit down back with smile.

We talking about each other until i haven't realized it already 2 am in the morning.

"I'm sleepy..."i whispered to him.

"I'm sleepy too. Let's sleep. Good night."he kissed my forehead and pulled me to his warm embrace.

Without waiting any second, i already fall asleep.

•••••
Hey yo! It's double update! Should i update more? Please leave some comments and don't forget to vote!