Problem

°°°°°

°°°°°

"What the fuck you mean you already bought this house!! This is my parents house!!"

"But Mr Dokyung already sold this house to me!! So, this is my house! Get the fuck out from here or i will call the police!!"

Dokyung! My own uncle? He sold my parents house and get the money! Why he do this to me? I thought he's going to help me! Damn! We shouldn't believe him!

He just a fake person! I can't believe he pretending to be a kind person infront of my parents!

Where should i go now? I have no place to stay...

I took out my purse and there's only  enough money for 3 days. I need to find a job tomorrow.

Well...Since there's no other place for me to sleep, i just decided to go sauna house and spend one night there before finding job.

"Why are you here? Did you run from your parents house?"she asked while handed me foods and drinks.

"Thank you for this."i thanked her and eat the food.

"Hey...You still haven't answer my question."she asked again.

"My parents already passed away and my uncle sold our house. That's why i'm here."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I know it's tough because you're still young. But, what can i say. You won't survive in this world if you can't even sacrifice everything you had. Life is tough, sister."she gently caressing my head. She so kind and nice since we met here in sauna house.

She told me that her husband always hurt her and even want to sell her at black market.

"What do you mean? Sacrifice everything i had?"

"That means, you had to sacrifice your own happiness to live in this cruel world."

•••••
Hey! If you enjoy this, please leave some comments and vote! Thanks!