Continue

°°°°°

°°°°°

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hoseok staring at me with smile.

"Good morning."he caressing my head.

"Good morning, Hoseok."

"Well...I have to get ready for work. It's your fault i'm still sleepy..."he chuckled.

"Bruh...You said you enjoy talking with me."

"Yeah...I enjoy it so much."he gently caressing my hair before left the bed and went out from my room.

This guy....

I went to bathroom to shower and do all my routine before go down to have breakfast.

"Did you already have your breakfast?"i asked her after she placed the food infront of me.

"Not yet, miss."she politely reply.

"Come here and have a breakfast with me."

"No miss...Mr Jung won't let us."she look very terrified.

"It's ok...You don't need to scared. We just having a breakfast together. I'm lonely... Please..."

"I'm so sorry miss. Mr Jung don't let us eat breakfast with you or even friendly talking to you."

"Why?"i asked her again.

"Because it's part of our job as maids."

I can only sighed and eat my breakfast alone. How i miss my old life where i always eat breakfast with my family and friends.

Family...

I miss you so much eomma and appa.

"Did you enjoy your food?"Hoseok suddenly appeared and sat in front of me.

"Hmm? Yeah...I enjoy it."i replied without look at him while playing with the food.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Ok... Quickly finish your breakfast. We need to go early!"

"What? Go where?"

"You will know soon."

I quickly finish my breakfast before going back to my room and change my clothes.

After that, i put some light make up on my face and I'm done!

My hand gently knocked on his door and wait for his response to go in.

"Hoseok... I'm ready."

"Ok. Wait a minute, i'm still finishing this report."he replied without look at me.

I sat on his sofa and look at him doing his work.

He's too perfect! Like how can a perfect man like him even exist?!

"Y/n? Are you daydreaming? It almost 1 minute i wait you to respond. Are you ok?"he shakes his hand in front of my face.

"Err...What? Sorry... I'm--"

I was cut when he suddenly kissed my lips passionately. He held both of my cheeks gently and keep on kissing me.

"Hoseok...What is this!"i tried to pushed him away but he grab both of my hands and slowly lay me on the sofa.

"I don't think i can wait anymore."he whispered and kissed me back.

His other hand slide up my short skirt and kissed my neck roughly.

"Hoseok... I'm sorry but not now."i gently pushed him and he look deep into my eyes before let me go.

"Let's go."he said without look at me.

We headed out from his room and we to his garage.

Both of us just keep shutting our mouth while Hoseok focusing on his driving.

Then i realized...

This is my...

University!

What are we doing here?!

"We already here."he said with cold toned before get out from the car.

I didn't move even a bit until he knocked on the car window.

"What are you waiting for?"he asked with serious toned.

"I don't want..."

"Come on y/n! You're not a child!"he started to lost his patience.

"I said, I don't want!!"

He clinched his jaws before dragging me out from his car with force.

Both of us walk into the campus building. He keep on dragging me until we arrived infront of the director office. The workers also startled when Hoseok just rushed into their office.

Hoseok just opened the door without  knocked.

"Mr Jung? I'm so glad to see you. What's bring you here?"the director nicely greet Hoseok.

"Her."

"Kim y/n? Am i right?"the director look at me with disbelief.

"Yes..."i hung my head low.

"Babygirl, is that true? You get expelled because you're bullying someone? Who did you bully?"Hoseok gently asked me.

"Well...It's Jeon Daehee. But trust me..  I'm didn't bullied her! I just accidentally pushed her on the locker when she trying to her other student in our class. So, her dad came here and get mad about this situation. That's why he asked Mr director to expelled me because i didn't admit that i hurt his daughter."

"I see...Well Mr director. You expelled her without any reasonable excuse. This family framing her! Don't you aware about this situation?! Did you ever asked other students about the situation?! I think i'm gonna put out this university from my company sponsor."

"Mr Jung!! I mean... It's not a big deal. Ms Kim, I'm sorry for expelling you from this university. Don't worry, you can continue came to the class normally starting tomorrow. Just tell me if someone bullied you."

"Mr director. If i heard from y/n that someone bullied her. I'm gonna make sure this university collapse!"

"Yes...Mr Jung. I will keep my eyes on her."

"Good."

•••••
Heyyow! I'm finally updating this story! Hehehe! Don't forget to vote and leave some comments! Thanks!