Jung Hoseok

°°°°°

°°°°°

It's already been 7 hours I'm walking non-stop to find a job but i still haven't find any!

So i decided to follow this old women suggestion and move to countryside and find a job there.

I walked towards my parents house for the last time before i go to countryside tomorrow.

How I'm gonna miss this place. The place where i'm growing up with my lovely parents. Damn! Why am i crying?!

After standing there for nearly 30 minutes, i continue walked back to sauna house.

"Y/n."

I feel scared when i heard someone called me from behind. This place is dark and scary too! I should run!

My legs keep running until i stepped on something slippery and fall into the small ditch.

"Why are you running?!"he sighed and help me to stand up. I think i accidentally twist my ankle.

"Who are you?! How did you know my name!"i asked him with fear.

"It's me."that man took off his hoodie that covering his face.

"You!! You're that pervert who kissed me that day!! Stay away from me!!"i pushed him away. I was nearly to fall because of my injured ankle but luckily he caught my body to prevent me from falling.

"Stop! You're hurt! Don't worry! I won't do anything to you!"he placed my hand on his shoulder and help me to walk.

We keep walking until he stopped infront of this luxury car.

"Trust me and get in the car."

"Hell no!! I don't even know you!!!"

"Get in the car! I know you don't have any place to stay!"he took my bag and throw it on passenger seat.

"I don't want!"

"Stop being stubborn! Can you?"he suddenly held both of my cheeks and stared straight to my eyes.

He closed the car door and when to driver seat before started to drive.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself to you. I'm Jung Hoseok. Just call me, Hoseok."he said without looked at me.

"How did you know about me?"

"Why? You really want to know?"he asked back.

"I'm just curious..."i hung my head low and play with my hands nervously.

"I know about you because you're special."

"What do you mean? Special?"

He just keep silent and focused on his driving.

"We are here!"he happily announced.

I was greet with super big and luxury mansion infront of us.

"Like what you see?"Hoseok help me to get out from the car.

There's are so many maid welcoming us.

"Bring her to the room. Prepare everything for her and make sure she's comfortable. I'm going to call the doctor to come."Hoseok left me with  the maids.

"Miss...Let me help you to walk."she carefully helping me walking until we arrived in the room.

"Thank you..."i said to her and she just smile.

"It was first time someone said that to me. I really appreciate it. By the way, miss. I will prepare the bathtub for you."she left me and went to bathroom.

After 20 minutes she came out and help me walked to bathroom.

"It's ok! I can took it off by myself. You don't need to be in here. Thank you."i politely resist when she want to help me took off my clothes.

"Sure miss. I will wait outside. Just call me if you need anything."she went out and let me enjoying the warm bathtub.

I took about 30 minutes in bathtub before finishing shower. I covered myself with towel and went out from the bathroom.

"You already finished shower?"Hoseok sitting on the bed while looked at me.

"Jeez!! You scared me!"i placed my hands on my bare chest to cover it.

"The doctor already here to check you."

"Ok..."

"Be quick!"he went out from the room  to let me wear my clothes.

"Well... She's fine. Gladly she didn't really twist her ankle. She will be ok in 3-5 days."

"Thanks doctor."

"It's not a biggie! See you next time, Mr Jung!"the doctor left and there's only two of us in this room.

"You're fine. So, don't worry."

"Thanks for helping me. Tell me how can i repay you?"

"Well...I will tell how you're going to repay later! Now, go to sleep!"she turn off the light before went out from the room.

•••••
Hey yo! Did you enjoy it? Please leave some comments and don't forget to vote!