The Stranger

Warning 🔞

Mature content 🔞

Beam POV

My name is Beam Baramee. 27 years. A cardiologist. Single. Handsome. Many women want to date me. But now here I'm alone, in my seat, drinking non stop while watching my best friend get married. Kit and I were together from childhood. We were inseparable until Ming came and took Kit's time. Take Kit from me and now separate me from Kit completely.

I straightened back the wine in my hand. Then I saw the servant come and ask him to refill my empty glass.

"May I sit?" suddenly a man stood beside me. I watched from top to bottom. Good looking, good body, coupled with the Guccinya suit, surely many women are willing to jostle in front of the door.

"Of course, anyone can sit here, it's free," I replied. He sat with a smile. I'm sure women will faint if he smiles at them. He put his champagne glass on the table and looked at me.

"Forth ... Forth Jaturapoom" he held out his hand.

"Beam Baramee," I said, accepting a helping hand. His hands are warm and wide. He held my hand for a moment. I held his hand back in a flash and then let go.

After that no words came out of our mouths. I just drink. While occasionally staring at Kit and Ming who laugh happily with their guests. Tch .... Now who will have dinner with me when I'm in a bad mood? I could choose one of the many women who were chasing me but they were boring.

Kit-fucking-kat why do you have to get married !!

I straightened up again the wine in my hand. Then suddenly Forth handed me a glass of champagne.

"I haven't drunk it," he said. I looked at him hesitantly for a moment but I accepted the champagne happily.

"Are you Kit's friend?" he asked.

"How do you know?" I asked in surprise

"Well, Ming is my junior. He works with me. I more or less know his classmates and coworkers," he said.

I smile. Obviously. I don't want to be seen leaving with Ming Playboy Kwan. Not even in the next life though.

"Ah I See. So you are the S&K CEO?" I asked. He reached for something from his pocket and handed it to me. A business card. I received and glanced at it before putting it in my coat pocket.

"I'm the owner," he replied. There was no overbearing tone in his voice. But somehow he sounds annoying to me.

I just nodded, not interested. Then drink champagne in my hand.

"So you're here drinking because of a broken heart?" he asked. I almost spouted champagne on his face.

"Broken hearted? To whom?" I asked him.

He smiled. I began to dislike his smile. A smile that looks like an understatement.

"Kit of course. I'm sure Ming is not your taste," he replied. I laughed strongly. Seriously. He thinks I'm in love with Kit. Well, I really hate it because I lost my best friend who is always with me, but love?

I shook my head strongly

"Just so you know, I don't believe in love. So heartbreak is not my Thing," I said.

My words made him sit up straight and look at me with a smile "Really? So you never dated anyone?" I don't know what made him so happy.

"Ow ... I didn't know that Khun Jaturapoom was so innocent. I said I don't believe in love but that doesn't mean I haven't done anything in my whole life," I said with a smile and a wink at my eyes.